Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences(SHUATS)-Post Graduate (PG) 2020 Notification Released
- Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, formerly Allahabad Agricultural Institute (SHUATS -2020), is a public autonomous university in Allahabad, India, run by ‘Sam Higginbottom Educational and Charitable Society, Allahabad.
- SHUATS inviting applications from all over india for the candidates who wish to join in M.Sc Agriculture / B.Sc Agriculture / B.Tech course in its university through an Entrance Test conducted by its own.
|M.Sc. Ag. (Agronomy)||M.Sc. Ag. Horticulture (Vegetable Science)||M.Sc. Ag. Horticulture (Floriculture and Land Scaping)|
|M.Sc. Ag. Horticulture (Fruit Science)||M.Sc. Ag. (Plant Pathology)||M.Sc. Ag. (Entomology)|
|M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||M.Sc. Ag. (Seed Science and Technology)||M.Sc. Ag. (Agricultural Extension and Communication)|
|M.Sc. Ag. (Agricultural Economics)||M.Sc. Forestry (Silviculture and Agroforestry)||M.Sc. Forestry (Forest Biology and Tree Improvement)|
|M.Sc. Forestry (Forest Products and Utilization)||M.Sc. Forestry (Natural Resource Management)||M.Sc. Forestry (Wildlife Sciences)|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||M.Sc. Ag. (Agrometeorology)||M.Sc. Ag. (Soil Science and Agri. Chemistry)|
|M.Sc. Ag. (Animal Nutrition)||M.Sc. Ag. (Livestock Production and Mgt.)||M.Sc. Ag. (Animal Genetics and Breeding)|
|M.Sc. Ag. (Poultry Husbandry)||M.Sc. Remote Sensing and GIS||M.Sc. (Ag.) Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. (Dairy Technology)||M.Sc. Dairy Chemistry||M.Sc. Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. Dairy Microbiology||M.Sc. Dairy Extension||M.Sc. Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Dairy Economics||M.Sc. (Food Technology)||M.Sc. (Ag.) Biotechnology|
|B.Tech. Biotechnology||B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Techniques (B.Sc. M.L.T)||M.Sc. Plant Physiology|
|M.A. in Mass Communication||M.Sc. (Ag.) Microbiology|
- Candidates having obtained their bachelor’s degree in the final examination in the concerned field under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 as per their qualifying examination are eligible for admission to PG programmes
- The candidates appearing in bachelor’s degree examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply provisionally for admission and appear in the entrance test, but they will have to submit documentary proof of successfully completing the examination at the time of counseling. Non submission of documentary evidence of completion of the examination and attaining eligibility by the time of counseling will disqualify him/ her for admission.
- *Note: Minimum eligibility for admission in PG programmes, please refer Table No. 8 of the concerned faculty. For SC / ST / differently abled candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility.
- Admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes shall be granted through ENTRANCE TEST, strictly on the basis of merit.
- Note: A common application form shall be applicable for all academic programmes irrespective of the course (undergraduate, postgraduate) for which admission in sought, whether through entrance test or direct interview (Ph.D. excluded)
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Application Fee: 1500/-
|1.||Sale of Prospectus and Application Form Online||Dec. 01, 2019|
|2.||Sale of Prospectus and Application Form (By Post / University Counter)||Jan. 01, 2020|
|3.||Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (By Post)||May 05, 2020|
|4||Last Date for Sale of Application Form for Entrance Test, (University Counter)||May 12, 2020|
|5.||Last Date for Submission of Duly Completed Application Forms A & B.||May 12, 2020|
|6.||Last Date for Submission of Application Form through On-line.||May 18, 2020|
|7.||Last Date for Receiving Draft/Chalan with Photograph for On-line Applicants.||May 18, 2020|
|8.||Admit Card through website at www.shuats.edu.in||May 12, 2020|
|9.||Entrance test for Postgraduate Programmes||May 27, 2020 (Afternoon Session: 02:00 – 04:00 pm)|
|10.||Declaration of Result on our website, www.shuats.edu.in and University notice board||June 5, 2020|
|11.||Commencement of Counselling and Registration||July 03, 2020|
|12.||Commencement of Classes for all Programmes (New Students)||July 20, 2020|