Professor Jayashankar Agricultural University for UG Admission under NRI/ NRI Sponsored Quota for 2020-21 Notification Released
- Non‐Resident Indians staying abroad for a minimum period of one year (as on the last date for submission of online application), can only sponsor a candidate, for admission under the quota.
- An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/ carrying on business or vocation outside India or stays abroad under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non‐resident. (Indian Persons posted in U.N. Organisations and Officials deputed abroad by Central/ State Governments and Public Sector undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as non-residents).
- Non–Resident international citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non‐resident Indian citizens (NRI/ NRI sponsored).
- The applicant must have passed 12th standard (English Medium) from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country securing 50 per cent marks in each of the subjects of Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- A good knowledge of English is compulsory. A certificate of the candidate’s proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission abroad or recognized agencies should accompany their applications for admission.
Criteria for selection:
- The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent.
- In case of a tie, the marks in the optional subjects viz., Biology/ (Botany, Zoology), Physics and Chemistry shall be taken into consideration and in case of further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference.
Mode of Application:Online
Application Fee: Rs.5000/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Documents to be Submitted:
- An undertaking by the candidate and parent (ANNEXURE-I)
- An undertaking by the sponsorer on stamp paper (Rs. 100/- or equivalent currency in sponsorers country) dully notarized (ANNEXURE-II)
- Birth Certificate/ Proof of Date of birth
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute/ University last attended (whichever is applicable)
- Bonafide/ Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of Institution last attended
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Self certification documents of sponsorer showing the proof of NRI status
- Work Permit
- Business Establishment
- Valid Passport of the Financial Sponsor
- Valid Visa of the Financial Sponsor
- The Bank statement showing the latest transaction of the previous 6 months.
- The candidates attending the counselling should bring a demand draft of Rs. 30,12,890/- (Thirty Lakhs Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety Rupees only) in favour of THE COMPTROLLER, PJTSAU PAYABLE AT HYDERABAD towards Institutional Economic Fee and Rs. 37,110/- (Thirty Seven Thousand One Hundred Ten Rupees only) in online/ offline mode towards Regular fee for the immediate payment at the respective allotted college.
|Opening date of online submission of Application form||23-09-2020 (10 AM)|
|Closing date of online submission of Application form||31-10-2020 (4 PM)|