NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS NEW DELHI 2nd & 3rd Round of DNB (Post MBBS & Post Diploma) 2020 Notification Released
|Sl. No||COUNSELING PROCESS||PERIOD|
|1.||Adding/ Editing/ Reordering of filled Options/ Choices for Second Round of counseling||15th – 19th June 2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|2.||Processing of Second round Allotment||20th – 21st June 2020|
|3.||Result of Second Round Allotment||By 22nd June 2020|
|4.||Payment of First Year Course Fee||22nd – 25th June 2020|
|5.||E-joining joining||22nd – 28th June 2020|
|6.||Physical joining at allotted Institute||22ndJune – 3rd July 2020|
|7.||Adding/ Editing/ Reordering of filled Options/ Choices for Third Round of counseling||8th – 12th July 2020 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|8.||Processing of Third round Allotment||13th – 14th July 2020|
|9.||Result of Third Round Allotment||By 15th July 2020|
|10.||Payment of First Year Course fee||15th – 18st July 2020|
|11.||E-joining joining||15th – 20nd July 2020|
|12.||Physical joining at Medical Institute||15th – 21th July 2020|
|13.||Mop-Up round counseling shall depend on the no. of vacant seat after 3rd round of counseling. The decision to conduct Mop-Up round is purely discretionary and the decision of the NBE in this regard shall be final and binding.||27th – 29th July 2020|
|14.||Physical joining at Medical Institute||27th – 31th July 2020|
- The 2nd & 3rd Round of the Centralized Online Merit Based counseling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses for 2020 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE.
- The Indicative seat matrix shall be uploaded on the website on commencement of the 2nd Round of online counseling.
- Candidates may note that the allotment of seat in the counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents at the time of joining the allotted institute.
- Candidate allotted with a seat during the counseling process is required to deposit One-year nonrefundable Course Fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- (excluding payment gateway charges) to confirm and FREEZE the allotment of seat.
- Those candidates who have opted for freezing of the seat allotted to them in the Second/Third round of counseling will not be allowed to participate in any subsequent round of counseling.
- If there is inaction i.e. the candidate neither chooses Yes for locking and Freezing of the seat leading to payment and exit from the counseling process nor chooses No which leads to release of the seat and opting for proceeding for subsequent round of counseling, the System will read *Inaction as No with release of the Allotted seat and the candidate will be moved by the System to the subsequent round of counseling.
- The seats vacant after completion of the first and second round of counseling due to Non joining/resignation by the candidates shall be included in the third round of counseling.
- Candidates who have registered for the counselling and have not been allotted any DNB seat also move automatically to the subsequent round of counselling.
- Candidates are also advised to carefully go through the “Process of Online DNB (Post MBBS and Diploma) Counseling – 2020 Admission Session Flowchart” given separately on the website of NBE.