MCC Reporting of Round-2 has been Extended
In view of the Physical Reporting to be conducted for Round-2 of PG Counselling 2020 amid the unprecedented prevailing situation of COVID outbreak, MCC is receiving lot of representations from Colleges as well as candidates regarding problems being faced in commuting to the allotted colleges. The MCC/ MoHFW has taken a very sympathetic view in this regard and has issued following instructions for colleges and candidates to facilitate in reporting physically:
- The candidates who have been upgraded in Round-2 will be relieved from the earlier college from back end and they can report directly to the allotted college of Round-2. They need not go physically to earlier Round-I allotted college. The check box of relieving will be deactivated for colleges.
- The candidates who participated in Round-2 but could not get upgraded for Round-I seat, can Exit from their seat of Round-I without forfeiture of Security Deposit from 16th June till 06:00 PM of 18th June, 2020. Such candidates can resign their seat in an online mode by informing the college through email.
- The colleges have to report the surrender of seat of such candidates online on intramcc portal and generate Seat Surrender Receipt which should be mailed to the candidate. In this way, the surrendered seats will come back to system for reversion to states in case of All India Quota and allotment in Mop Up Round in case of Deemed & Central Universities. To facilitate online surrender/ resignation of Non upgraded candidates, the colleges can upload contact details of Nodal Officers and email Ids on their respective websites.
- Keeping in view, the lockdown situations in various states, the Reporting Of Round-2 has been extended till 30th June, 2020 along with one parent/ attendant.
- The Allotment Letter will be considered as e Pass/ Curfew pass to facilitate candidates during travel for the purpose of reporting to allotted college.
- A DO Letter from Secretary (H), MoHFW has been sent to all Chief Secretaries of all States and UT’s to facilitate the candidate’s travel to the allotted college.
- The candidates of Round-1 & 2 who report physically may be allowed to join their duties in respective departments directly in consultation with their college administrative authorities.