- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India.
- Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned MSRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education.
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
|Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
|Industrial Engineering & Management
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|Information Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|Medical Electronics Engineering
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
|Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
NRIs/ FQ/ PIO under Supernumerary Quota to B.E:
- 10 + 2 pattern of education which is equivalent to Pre-university of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biology as optional with English as one of the language of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per VTU eligibility criteria for the year 2019-20).
- NRIs- Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries are eligible for NRI Quota
- Foreign Nationals – Citizens of all countries other than India.
- PIO – Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport, or who or either of his parents or any of his grand parents was a citizen of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
- Entrance Exam: KEA/ COMEDK
Mode of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Application Fee: Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Exam: Online
|Submission of Online Application
|22nd January, 2023
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application
|30th April, 2023
|Entrance Exam Date
|10th – 15th April, & 1st -10th May, 2023