Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Exam (KLEEE) 2020 Notification Released
The mission of the KL University is to serve the citizens of India and the world through excellence in teaching, research, applying knowledge, imparting values, stimulating creativity, igniting innovation and grooming leaders who will aspire to enrich the present and future generations!
B.Tech Program Duration: 4 Years with the following Specializations:
- Bio – Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Integrated Dual Degree Programmes Duration: 6 Years:
- B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology
- B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &
- B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM
- B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
- B.Tech in CSE/ECM with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security
- B.Tech in ECE/ECM/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI
- B.Tech in CSE/ECE/ECM/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems
- B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/ECM/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in BT/CE/CSE/ECE/ECM/EEE/ME with M.B.A
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Admission:
Candidates have to be successful in KLEEE (KL Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced/ State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
K L Deemed to be University accepts Uni-GAUGE score for B.Tech admissions
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch:
- 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLEEE and NATA.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharmacy:
- 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB and should have been qualified in KLEEE.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
- Online: Rs.900/-
- Offline: Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Online
|Phase I||Phase II|
|Issue of Application Form||09-Sep-2018|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Application||10-Dec-2019||07-Apr-2020|
|Issue of Online Admit cards||13-Dec-2019||10-Apr-2020|
|Exam Date of KLEEE-2020||16-Dec-2019 to 22-Dec-2019||13-Apr-2020 to 20-Apr-2020|
|Announcement of KLEEE Result||25-Dec-2019||23-Apr-2020|
|Date of Counseling||First week of May 2020|
|Commencement of classes||First week of June 2020|