Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE-2020) Notification Released
- Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE-2020) previously known as KEAM. KEEE -2020 exam dates are announced for the Academic year 2020-21.
- The Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering courses in Kerala, for the Academic year 2020-21 will be conducted as per the following schedule:
|Medical Allied Courses||BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture,BSc. (Hons.) Forestry,Veterinary (BVSc. & AH),Fisheries (BFSc.)|
B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies].
Note:*Candidates seeking admission to any of the Medical & Allied courses should compulsorily appear for and qualify in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET UG) 2020 conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA).
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2020.
- For B.Tech: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subject with atleast 45% marks put together in the above subjects are eligible for admission,
- For B.Pharm: Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the board of Higher secondary education, Kerala or examination equivalent thereto, with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects individually.
- B.Arch:Candidates who have passed 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination, In addition to the above academic eligibility, only those candidates who score the minimum eligibility marks in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020 will be considered for admission to B. Arch. course.
- All the Kerala Candidates are eligible for all category seats in Kerala. But Non Kerala Candidates are not eligible for admission to Medical and Allied Courses including MBBS/BDS and for admission to Government Engineering Colleges.
- But Non Kerala Candidates are eligible for admission into Private/Self Financed Engineering Colleges in Kerala.
Mode of Application: Online
A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as ‘General’ candidate for the collection of application fee. The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||700/-||300/-|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||500/-||200/-|
|Both (a) & (b)||900/-||400/-|
ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Do not send the printout of the page and supporting documents to the Office of the CEE by post/e-mail/in person.
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Mode of Exam: Offline
- Admissions to the Engineering courses will be based on (KEAM) Engineering entrance exam 2020.
|Dates and Time of Engineering Entrance Examination|
Physics & Chemistry
|10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|10 AM – 12.30 PM|
|Online Application submission||From 01.02.2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment||25.02.2020, (5.00 pm)|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||29.02.2020 (5.00 pm)|
**NOTE: The Engineering Entrance Examination will be held at all the District Centres in Kerala and in New Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai. Candidates who desire to get admission in the various Engineering Courses in Kerala shall have to appear and qualify in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.