KEAM Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE) 2021 Notification Released
- Bachelor of Technology [(B.Tech.)includes all Courses
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) [B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)]
- B.Tech. (Food Technology) [B.Tech. (FoodTech)]
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
Agriculture, Forestry, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology Courses:
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture [BSc.(Hons.) Agri.]
- Bachelor of Science-Forestry [BSc.(Hons.) Forestry]
- Bachelor of Science-[BSc.(Hons.)] Co-Operation & Banking
- Bachelor of Science -[BSc.(Hons.] Climate Change & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Technology – B.Tech. Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to Professional courses unless otherwise notified. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission. However PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorised as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ as per G.O. (Rt) No. 822/08/H. Edn. dated 29/05/2008. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
Non-Keralite Category I (NK I):
A candidate who is not of Kerala origin but fulfils anyone of the following conditions will be categorised as ‘Non-Keralite Category I'(NK I).
- A candidate who has undergone qualifying course in Kerala and who is son/daughter of NonKeralite parents belong to Government of India/Defence Service, posted to Kerala.
- A candidate who has undergone qualifying course in Kerala and who is son/daughter of NonKeralite parents who are serving/served Government of Kerala for a minimum period of two years.
- A candidate who is not of Kerala Origin but has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of 5 (five) years within the period of 12 (twelve) years of his/her study. >
- A candidate who is not of Kerala Origin but who has undergone his/her school studies in Kerala from standard VIII to XII.
Non-Keralite Category I candidates will be considered against ‘State Merit’ seats for Engineering/Architecture/B.Pharm/Medical &Medical Allied courses. But they will not be eligible for Communal/ Special/ Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
Non-Keralite Category II [NK II]:
- Candidates who do not come under ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ will be categorised as ‘Non-Keralite Category II’. Such candidates are eligible for admission to bothGovernment and Management quota seats in Engineering course in Government controlled Self-Financing colleges. However the ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates will be considered for admission to the Government seats in Engineering courses in Government controlled Self-Financing colleges only when the Keralite and Non-Keralite I (NK I) candidates are not available for admission. ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates are also eligible for admission to both Government and Management quota seats in Private Self-financing Engineering/Architecture/Siddha colleges. But for Siddha course, ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates will be considered only when the Keralite and Non-Keralite I (NK I) candidates are not available for admission.
- ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates are also eligible for admission to a maximum of 10% seats under Management Quota in Private Self Financing 24 KEAM-2021, © CEE, TVM Pharmacy colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions in clause 6.2 & 6.3. ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates are not eligible for admission to Medical and Allied Courses including MBBS in Government colleges, BDS and for admission to Government Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges.
- Fifteen percent of the seats for the admission of students to MBBS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS Courses in Self-Financing Medical colleges in Kerala are set apart for the allotment of candidates irrespective of their Domicile as per the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for the Entrance Examinations on the basis of the rank obtained in the NEET-UG 2021 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi. The ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) candidates will not be eligible for Communal/ Special/ Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
Mode of Application: Online
|(a)||Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||700||300||Nill|
|(b)||Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||500||200||Nill|
|(c)||Both (a) & (b)||900||400||Nill|
Mode of Payment: Online/ E-Chalan
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam:
|Paper I||Physics & Chemistry||150 Minutes|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Online Application submission||From 01.06.2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment||21.06.2021 5 pm (Monday)|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||30.06.2021 (Friday)|
|Downloading Online Admit Cards||From 14.07.2021 (Wednesday)|
|Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination:
Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I)
24.07.2021, 10 am to 12.30 pm
24.07.2021 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
|Declaration of Results:
Result of Engineering Entrance Examination
Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists
|On or before 15.09.2021
On or before 30.09.2021