Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) 2020 Notification Released
- Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and unblemished character, nurtured with a strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity.
- The institution is the fulfillment of the vision of its founders Late Dr. D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr. Paul Dhinakaran. Established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 2000 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India.
For B.Tech Programmes:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Data Analytics)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (Specialization in IOT)
- Robotics and Automation
- Food Processing and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
For Agriculture and Biosciences Programmes:
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc Information security and Digital Forensics
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA)
- B.A Criminology
- Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A)
- Age as on 1st July 2019 must not be over 21 years (for all UG courses)
- For Engineering:
A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Agriculture:
+2/ PUC with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Home Science/ Computer Science with 50% aggregate of all four subjects
- For Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics:
In 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (or) A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science (Provided the candidate has not studied Mathematics in +2 or Equivalent).
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Part A||Mathematics/ Biology||40||40|
|Part D||General Aptitude||30||30|
- The admission for all UG courses of Engineering, Science and Arts is considered based on merit.
- The candidates will be admitted to each programme based on Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE-2020) only for B.Tech/ B.Sc. Agriculture and Higher secondary score.
- However Provisional Admission for 2020 can be done from a date which will be intimated soon.
- The admission will be confirmed to a candidate after receiving his/ her original certificates as per the eligibility norms of the Institution.
|Submission of Online Application||15th November, 2019|
|Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2020)||25th April 2020 between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 02:30PM to 05:00PM (Across India)|