Karnataka NEET UG MBBS/BDS 2021 Counselling Schedule Released
- Government vide letter No. MED 173 RGU 2021 dated 09-12-2021 has directed KEA to commence the process of inviting application online and conduct document verification for admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for the year 2021-22 in the State of Karnataka.
- Accordingly, as per the directions of the Government, KEA will be inviting applications online for admissions to Medical and Dental courses for the year 2021-22. The candidates who have scored more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score in UGNEET – 2021 only are eligible to register and apply online for UG Medical and Dental courses for the year 2021-22.
- Karnataka candidates can also apply for Government share of AYUSH seats. Non-Karnataka candidates are not eligible for AYUSH admission through KEA.
- Non-Karnataka candidates will not be eligible for reservation. Hence, in the UGNEET – 2021 examination, if they have scored the required minimum 50th percentile of above, fixed for ‘GENERAL (UR)’ category as per the qualifying criteria, then only they are eligible to register for admissions through KEA or for any other seats in the State of Karnataka. Please note that SC/ST/OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
- Before registering through online for admission to Medical and Dental courses in the state of Karnataka, applicants are hereby informed to read the Information Bulletin UGNEET – 2021 and understand the eligibility conditions, classification of seats (different types of category of seats) and eligibility to claim such seats which are hosted on the KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for the information of the candidates.
- Registration fee, schedule for verification of documents, original documents to be produced for verification and other details will be hosted on the KEA Website. Interested eligible candidates can register and apply online and appear for document verification as per the schedule.
- Government in their letter No. HFW 124 RGU Bangalore, dated 28-06-2017, have directed KEA to conduct Common Counselling for admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for all Government, Private (Including Minority), NRI and Other seats in the State of Karnataka.
- Centralised and Combined Counselling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Government, in Government, COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK institutions, the admissions will be as per the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI/DCI/Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI/ Government of India/ Medical Education, Karnataka/ Director Medical Education, Karnataka/ Entrances Test Committee.
- Mere qualifying in UGNEET – 2021 does not confer any right on the candidate unless the candidate fulfils eligibility conditions/ submission of certificates. Further, only the candidates who complete the registration process including document verification are eligible for Medical/Dental seats in Government/ Private colleges in Karnataka. Registered but not verified/Unregistered candidates will not be allowed for any admission either through KEA or by the College, as after the mop -up round, the list registered and verified but un-allotted candidates will be sent by KEA to colleges to fill-up vacant seats, if any. (As per GOI instructions).
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Online Submission of Application||From 2.00 PM on 13-12-2021|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application||17-12-2021 upto 11.59 PM|
|Last Date to Pay the Registration Fees||18-12-2021 before 5.30 PM|