- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility/ merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants to the First Year or First Semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Bachelor of Yoga and Naturopathy (BNYS), Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), Farm Science courses i.e., [i.e., Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Bio-Technology), B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science, B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (D. Tech), B.F.Sc (Fisheries), B.Sc. (Hons) Agri. Business Management] B. Pharma, Pharma-D and 2nd year B-Pharma (Lateral Entry) course, in Government/ University/ Private Aided/ Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2022-23.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission to Medical or Dental or Ayurveda or Unani or Homoeopathy courses must compulsorily qualify in UGNEET-2022 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam conducted NTA, New Delhi. The candidates who qualify in the UGNEET–2022 exam will only get the eligibility for admission to Medical or Dental or AYUSH courses through KEA for Government share of seats subject to fulfilling the eligibility clauses of rule 5 of CET-2006 rules.
|Course Name||Course Name||Course Name||Course Name|
|Aero Space Engineering||Computer Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Tech||Polymer Science and Technology|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Computers Science And Engineering||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||Robotics|
|Agriculture Engineering||Computer Science and Business Systems||Energy Engineering||Robotics and Artificial Intelligence|
|Architecture||Computer Science and Design||Environmental Engineering||Robotics and Automation|
|Artificial Intelligence And Data Science||Computer Science and Information Technology||Industrial and Production Engineering||Silk Technology|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||Computer Science and System Engineering||Industrial Engineering and Management||Telecommunication Engineering|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||Computer Science and Technology||Industrial IOT||Textile Technology|
|Automation and Robotics Engineering||Computer Science Engineering-AI, Machine Learning||Information Science and Engineering||Tool Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Computer Science Engineering-Artificial Intel.||Information Science and Technology||B.F.Sc. Fisheries Science|
|Automotive Engineering||Computer Science Engineering-Big Data||Information Technology||B.Sc.(Hons) Ag. Business Management|
|B.Tech (Agri.Engg)||Computer Science Engineering-Block Chain||Information Technology and Engineering||B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours)||Computer Science Engineering-Cyber Securit||Manufacturing Science and Engineering||B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science|
|Bio Medical Engineering||Computer Science Engineering-Data Sciences||Marine Engineering||B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry|
|Bio Technology||Computer Science Engineering-Dev Ops||Mathematics and Computing||B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture|
|Bio-Electronics Engineering||Computer Science Engineering-Internet of Things||Mechanical and Smart Manufacturing||B.Sc.(Hons) Sericulture|
|Bio-Medical and Robotic Engineering||Computers Science And Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|B.Tech Technology and Entrepreneurship||Construction Technology and Management||Mechanical Engineering (Kannada Medium)||B.Tech (D.Tech)|
|Ceramics and Cement Technology||Computer Science Internet of things, Cyber Security (Block Chain)||Mechatronics||B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)|
|Chemical Engineering||Elec. and Communication- Industrial Integrated||Medical Electronics||B.Tech.(Food Technology)|
|Civil Engineering||Electrical and Computer Engineering||Mining Engineering||B.Tech.(Food Technology)|
|Civil Engineering (Kannada Medium)||Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Petrochem Engineering||Horticultural Engineering|
|Civil Engineering and Planning||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Petroleum Engineering||B.V.Sc and A.H|
|Civil Environmental Engineering||Electronics and Computer Engineering||Planning||B.Pharma|
|Computer and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Planning||Pharma-D|
- a) For Engineering/ Technology courses: A candidate who has passed the Q. E. with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/
Electronics/ Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the Q. E. is eligible for Engineering/ Technology courses. 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) Category candidates. Provided that, the marks obtained by the candidate in io-Technology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science in the Q. E., will be considered in place of Chemistry, in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for required aggregate percentage, only for the purpose of determination of eligibility and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of Engineering/ Technology courses.
Based on the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in both Common Entrance Test and the Qualifying Examination by taking the marks in equal proportions, the Engineering rank list will be prepared and published.
- b) For Naturopathy & Yoga courses: A candidate who has passed the Q. E. with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the Q. E. is eligible for admission to Naturopathy & Yoga courses. 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST, Category–I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) Category candidates.
- c) For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science, B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc. (Fisheries), B.Sc. (Hons) Ag. Business Management, candidates who have passed the Q. E. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects are eligible.
Based on the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects in both Common Entrance Test and the Qualifying Examination by taking the marks in equal proportions, common rank list will be prepared and published for the above courses.
- d) For admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry course: candidates who have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in Qualifying Examination are eligible. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates)
Based on the performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the Common Entrance Test, the B.V.Sc. & A.H. rank list will be prepared and published for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses.
- e) For admission to B-Pharma: candidates should have passed 2nd PUC/ 12th Std in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Physics Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM/ PCB) with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for GM candidates, 40% for SC/ ST, Category-I and OBC or passed Diploma in Pharmacy examination from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy act and has secured a minimum of 45% of marks for GM candidates (40% for SC/ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B)candidates).
Merit will be determined on the basis of performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects i.e., PCB or PCM marks whichever is highest in Common Entrance Test 2022. Common rank list will be prepared and published separately for admission to B-Pharma.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course seeking admission to B-Pharma should compulsorily submit their photocopy of D-Pharma (final year) Marks card on which CET number boldly written to KEA on or before 25-06-2022. Failing which Rank will not be assigned to the candidate.
- f) For admission to Pharma-D: Candidates should have passed in 2nd PUC/ 12th Std with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or passed in Diploma in Pharmacy examination from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Merit will be determined on the basis of performance of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects i.e., PCB or PCM marks whichever is highest in the Common Entrance Test 2022. Common rank list will be prepared and published separately for admission to Pharma-D.
Mode of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Sl.No||Type of Candidate||Category||Fees|
|1||Within Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 500/-|
|2||SC, ST, Cat-1||Rs. 250/-|
|3||Outside Karnataka||GM||rs. 750/-|
|4||Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000/-|
Mode of Exam: Offline
|Registration and Filling of Application Online for CET 2022||From 1:00 PM on 18.04.2022 to 19.05.2022 upto 11:59 AM|
|Last date to pay the application fees online||19.05.2022|
|Provision for corrections, if any (The candidates can change/ modify the information furnished in the online application as per their eligibility) only for fee paid candidates||From 11:00 AM on 07.05.2222 to 10.05.2022 upto 05:30 PM|
|Submission of Special Category Original Certificates on the specified dates (As per schedule given in information Bulletin)||02.06.2022 to 08.06.2022|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets for CET 2022||From 11:00 AM on 30.05.2022|
Common Entrance Test – 2022 Time Table
|16.06.2022||Thursday||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||Biology||60|
|02:30 PM – 03:50 PM||Mathematics||60|
|17.06.2022||Friday||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||Physics||60|
|02:30 PM – 03:50 PM||Chemistry||60|
Kannada Language Test for HORANADU and GADINADU KANNADIGA Candidates at Bengaluru, Bidar, Belagavi, Ballary, Bijapura, Mangalore Districts only.
|18.06.2022||Saturday||11:30 AM to 12:30 PM||4th Standard level||50|