Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020. Notification Released
- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 is being conducted for the purpose of joining into First year or First semester of full time courses for Government share of seats in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2020-21.
- 2 The candidates who wish to seek admission to Medical or Dental or Ayurveda or Unani or Homoeopathy courses must compulsorily qualify in UGNEET-2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- Engineering, Technology, Farm Science courses [i,e., Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc, & A.H.), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Bio Technology), B.Sc.(Hons) Community Science, B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.F.Sc (Fisheries), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op),1 and B.Pharm & Pharm-D courses for the year 2020-20.
- For admission to Medical/ Dental/ AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy) courses, candidates have to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – 2020 conducted by CBSE.
- For admission to Architecture course candidates have to appear for JEE Paper -2 or NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination 2nd PUC / 12th.
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 2nd PUC / 12th Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited, may apply and appear for Common Entrance Test 2020.
- should have completed the age of Seventeen Years as on 31st December of 2020.
- Candidates who studied with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths/Bio-Technology and English as one of the languages are only eligible to apply KCET-2020
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MBBS/BDS courses, must qualify in NEET-2020 exam. Rest of the courses will be filled through KCET-2020
Mode of Application:Online
|22-04-2020||Wednsday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Biology||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Mathematics||60|
|23-04-2020||Thursday||10.30 am – 11.50 am||Physics||60|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm||Chemistry||60|
|KANNADA LANGUAGE TEST – only in Bangalore|
|24-04-2020||Friday||11.30 am – 12.30 pm||BOTH FOR HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNADIGA CANDIDATES||50|
|Submission of online Applicatin from||05-02-2020 From 11.00 am|
|Last date for Submission of Application||02-03-2020 up to 5.30 pm|
|Last date to pay the application fees in the bank||06-03-2020|
|Provision for corrections, if any (The candidates can change / modify the information furnished in the online application as per their eligibility) only for paid candidates||From 11.00 am on 19-03-2020|
to 25-03-2020 up to 5.30 pm
|Date of downloading of Admission Tickets by all the eligible Applicants||From 11.00 a.m. on 10-04-2020|
|DATE OF COMMON ENTRANCE TEST||22-04-2020 and 23-04-2020|
|Date of Kannada language Test: (ONLY for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||24-04-2020|
|Verification of Documents for Agriculturist quota at the respective Practical Test Centres (from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm)||11-05-2020 to 14-05-2020 (Except General Holidays) 9.00 am to 3.30 pm|
|Date of Practical Examination for UG course applicants for Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Universities under “Agriculturist Quota” (From 9.00 am onwards)||16-05-2020 9.00 am onwards|