Kalasalingam University Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE) 2020 Notification Released
- Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE) formerly Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering was established in 1984 by the pioneering Kalasalingam Anandam Ammal Charities. Located at the pristine foothills of scenic Western Ghats, the college obtained the Deemed to be University status in 2006.
School of Electronics and Electrical Technology (SEET):
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
School of Agricultural and Processing Sciences (SOAPS):
- B.Tech Agriculture Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
School of Environmental and Construction Technology (SECT):
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
School of Architecture (KSoA):
School of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (SAME):
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
School of Computing (SoC):
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
School of Bio and Chemical Engineering (SBCE):
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- A Pass in Higher Secondary(+2/ Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/ Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate appearing in MPC is eligible to apply for all the B.Tech. Engineering programmes.
- Candidate appearing in BPC is eligible to apply only for B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes (B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by association of Indian University (AIU) for B.Tech courses.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to apply.
- Admissions for B-Arch Course are done on the basis of candidates performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.
Mode of Application: Online
- Online: Rs. 600/-
- Offline: Rs. 650/-
- NRI & Foreign Candidates: $50
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
|Commencement of Issue of Application Forms||25-12-2019 (Onwards)|
|Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination||1st Week of May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Publication of results of Entrance Examination||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Counselling for admission commences on||4th Week of May 2020|