- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session 2 conducted by the National Testing Agency is over now. Candidates have been given an opportunity to challenge their Answer Key. Meanwhile, representations have been received from the candidates regarding allowing them to edit/modify their Category in the Online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023.
- In view of the above and in the interest of the students, it has been decided to provide a final opportunity for the candidates for modifying their Category in the Online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023.
|Examination/Session||Duration for Correction in Particulars||Field for Correction|
|JEE (Main) – 2023||21 April to 22 April 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)||Category|
- The candidates are allowed to make the corrections in the Category only, latest by 22 April 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.). Thereafter, no correction whatsoever will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances
- Candidates may note that they can only modify their category (if required). The documents related to the category will be verified at the time of counselling/admission by the concerned Authority.
- Candidates must note that the benefit of reservation will be given to them subject to verification of documents by the concerned Counselling / Admission Authority. If it is discovered at any stage that a candidate has used a false/fake/incorrect document or has furnished false, incorrect, or incomplete information, in order to avail the benefit of reservation, then such a candidate shall be excluded from all further processes. In case such a candidate has already been given admission, the admission shall stand cancelled.
- For further clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2023, the candidates can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.