- The National Testing Agency conducted the JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 on 06, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 15 April 2023 in various cities throughout the Country and cities outside India in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Paper 2B (B. Planning) along with the question papers with recorded responses on the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge. The procedure for the challenge of the Answer Key is enclosed at Annexure 1
- Candidates, who are not satisfied with the Answer Key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ? 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee
|Examination/ Session||Duration for Answer Key Challenge||Paper|
|JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2||19 April to 21 April 2023 (upto 05:00 PM)||Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) Paper 2A (B.Arch.) Paper 2B (B. Planning)|
- The Payment for the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking till 21 April 2023 (up to 05:30 PM). No challenge will be entertained withoutreceipt of the processing fee. The fee towards the challenge will not be accepted through any other mode
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by a panel of Subject Experts. If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/nonacceptance of his/her challenge. The Key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 21 April 2023 (05:00 PM)