- In continuation of the Public Notice dated: 15 December 2022, the National Testing Agency is now inviting online Application Forms for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session 2. The schedule for the same is given below:
|Examination/ Session||Dates of Examination||Submission of Application Forms Online||Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Online|
|JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2||06, 08, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023 (Reserve dates – 13, 15 April 2023)||15 February to 12 March 2023 (up to 09:00 P.M.)||12 March 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
- The dates of Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards, and declaration of Result will be displayed on JEE (Main) portal at the appropriate time.
- The candidates who have applied and successfully paid the Examination Fee for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1 and wish to appear for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2, are required to log in with their previous Application Number and Password as provided in Session 1. They may only choose the Paper, Medium of the Examination, State code of Eligibility, uploading of Address proof (Present and Permanent), Cities for Session 2 and pay the Examination Fees.
- All candidates (already registered and new registration) are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2. The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf file. If the Present and Permanent addresses are same, then the same document will suffice.
- Those candidates who have not applied earlier, need to apply afresh as per the schedule given. For details, candidates may refer to Annexure 1.
- The candidates are not allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Any candidate with more than one Application Number will be treated as UFM (Unfair Means), even if found at a later stage, and strict action will be taken against that Candidate.
- The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates. For further clarification related to JEE (Main) – 2023, the candidates can also contact 011- 40759000/011-69227700 or email at email@example.com.
|1||Existing candidates i.e. candidates registered for Session 1 and Paid Fee be considered for Session 2||Already registered candidates in Session 1 i.e. existing candidates for Session 2:|
Candidates are allowed to opt for the following:
i. Course (Paper)
ii. Medium of Question Paper
iii. State code of Eligibility
iv. Examination Cities
v. Uploading of Address Proof
vi. Fee Payment
|2||For new candidates, the process for registration and application form filling in Session 2 will remain the same as followed in Session 1.||For new candidates in Session 2 i.e. not registered including Fee not paid for Session 1:|
Process for registration and Application will remain the same as followed for Session 1.
For More Details: Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2023 Session 2