Inviting Online Application for postponed April and May sessions (Session 3 and 4) ofJEE (Main) – 2021 Revised
- After receiving numerous representations from the candidates to re-open the Online Application window for JEE (Main) — 2021 April Session, it has been decided to provide another opportunity to apply for/withdraw from the remaining JEE (Main) — 2021 Sessions
- The candidates are required to note that (postponed) April Session (Session-3) will be conducted only for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.).
- The candidates interested to appear in Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and/or Paper 2B (B. Planning) need to apply for the same papers only for (postponed) May Session (Session-4).
Mode of Application:Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: ONLINE
|Details of the available Sessions are as follows :|
|JEE(Main) – 2021||Submission of Application Form Online||Last date for payment of Application Fee Online||Dates of Exams|
|Session-3 (April 2021) (postponed) B.E./B.Tech. (Paper-I)||6 to 8 July 2021 (upto 09:00 PM)||8 July 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)||20 to 25 July 2021|
|Session-4 (May 2021) (postponed) B.E./B.Tech (Paper-I) & BArch (Paper-2A) / B.Plannmg (Paper2B)||9 to 12 July 2021 (upto 09:00 PM)||12 July 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)||27 July to 2 August 2021|
- Note: A candidate has the option to apply for one Session or more than one Sessions (April /May 2021) together and pay the exam fee accordingly. In other words, ifa candidate wishes to apply onlyfor one Session, he/she has to pay the Examination Fee only for that Session during the application period.
- (For candidate who wants to apply onlyfor B.E./B.Tech.(Paper-1) in April Session and B.Arch. (Paper-24)/B.Planning (Paper2B) in the May Session then he/she should apply separately. i.e. For B.E./B.Tech. (Paper-I) in April Session during the application window openedfor April Session and B.Arch. (Paper-24)/ B.Planning (Paper-2B) in May Session during the application window when it is openedfor the May Session.
- The candidates who have applied earlier for April/May Session can modify their particulars (Session, Category, Subject, etc.) during the period from 6 to 8 July 2021 for (postponed) April Session and 9 to 12 July 2021 for (postponed) May Session.
- Due to limited time, there will be no correction window available after the Application Form closes on 8 July 2021 for (postponed) April Session and on 12 July 2021 for (postponed) May Session. Therefore the candidates have to be extremely careful
- A candidate can also withdraw from (postponed) April/May sessions by following the procedure detailed in the Application Form.