- The UGEE mode is for admission to dual degree programmes. Graduates of the dual degree programmes earn two degrees: B.Tech and Master of Science by Research.
- The Masters degree requires completion of a research thesis. The programme prepares students for research-oriented jobs and higher studies. The duration of the programme is 5-years.
|Programme abbreviation (Number of Seats)||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Master of Science by Research|
|ECD (25)||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|CSD (35)||Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|CLD (15)||Computer Science||Computational Linguistics|
|CND (15)||Computer Science||Computational Natural Sciences|
|CHD (15)||Computer Science||Computing and Human Sciences|
- Passed 12th class or equivalent with Maths, Physics and Chemistry by June 2023.
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
- Male Candidates: Rs. 2500/-
- Female Candidates: Rs. 1250/-
Mode Of Exam: Online
- Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based undergraduate entrance examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad.
- This exam will be for three hours and has two sections:
a) SUPR – Subject Proficiency test for 60 minutes.
b) REAP – Research Aptitude test for 120 minutes.
- Applicants will be ranked on REAP score and SUPR will be used for filtering.
- Candidates shortlisted from this exam will have to clear an interview to gain admission.
- The decision on final offer of admission is solely based on the interview performance.
|Application Portal Opens||6th February 2023|
|Application Portal Closes||31st March 2023|
|Entrance Exam||6th May 2023|
|Date of Interviews||13th to 15th June 2023|