- The UGEE mode is for admission to dual degree programmes. Graduates of the dual degree programmes earn two degrees: B.Tech and MS. The Masters degree requires completion of a research thesis. The programme prepares students for research-oriented jobs and higher studies. The duration of the programme is 5-years.
|Programme abbreviation (Number of Seats)||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Master of Science (MS) by Research|
|ECD (30)||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|CSD (30)||Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|CLD (15)||Computer Science||Computational Linguistics|
|CND(15)||Computer Science||Computational Natural Sciences|
|CHD (15)||Computer Science||Computing and Human Sciences|
- Completed Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry by June 2022.
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Application Fee: Rs.2500/- (Non-Refundable)
Mode Of Exam: Online
- Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based undergraduate entrance examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad. This exam has two sections:
- SUPR – Subject Proficiency test for 60 minutes.
- REAP – Research Aptitude test for 120 minutes.
|Application Portal Opens||10th March 2022|
|Application Portal Closes||15th May 2022, 5:00 PM IST|
|Entrance Exam||4th June 2022, (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|