- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Degree and Diploma programmes mentioned below as well as Junior Research Fellowships offered by the Indian Statistical Institute. Candidates who are due to complete the qualifying examination before 31st July, 2023 may also apply.
- Stipends/ Fellowships as mentioned against each programme will be available to the deserving candidates subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
|Bachelor of Statistics (Hons)
|Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons)
|Master of Statistics
|Master of Mathematics
|Master of Science in Quantitative Economics
|Master of Science in Quality Management Science
|Master of Science in Library and Information Science
|Master of Technology in Computer Science
|Master of Technology in Cryptology and Security
|Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Management with Statistical Methods and Analytics
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics
|Junior Research Fellowship (RF)
- Bachelor of Statistics (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher SecondaryEducation (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects. (Offered at Kolkata)
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons): Successful completion of 10+2 years of Higher SecondaryEducation (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects. (Offered at Bengaluru)
Mode Of Application: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
|For all Male applicants in the General Category
|For all Female applicants in the General Category
|For applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ EWS/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) categories.
Mode Of Exam: Online
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test(s) and interviews conducted by the institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
- Due consideration is given to OBC/SC/ST/PwD/EWS candidates for all programmes. There are supernumerary seats for female candidates (SSFC) in the undergraduate programmes. (See the official website https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/ for ISI reservation policy.)
- Limited hostel facility is available.
|Online Application Start Date
|MARCH 10, 2023
|Online Application End Date
|APRIL 05, 2023
|Issue of Admit Card
|APRIL 26, 2023
|ISI Admission Test
|MAY 14, 2023