IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2022 Notification Released
- IIAD has a limited number of seats for each programme.
- This means applicants who apply early and clear the entrance test in the initial admission cycle, have a higher likelihood of being accepted for the programme of their choice.
- Communication Design
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Business Management
- Candidates with 10+2 or equivalent in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities/Arts) with an aggregate of minimum 50% are eligible to apply. Candidates appearing for Class XII examination in the current academic year or awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates are accepted from CBSE/ISC/State/IB or any other equivalent Indian or International Higher Secondary Board.
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode Of Exam: Online & Offline
|All Programmes||IDAT||IMAT||Personal Interview|
|Interior Architecture & Design||1||–||–|
|Fashion Business Management||–||1||1|
IAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT):
- The IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) is a written test designed to assess a candidate’s creative and visual ability, cultural awareness and logical thinking.
- The exam paper is a combination of visual tasks, writing tasks, one-word answers and multiple-choice questions.
IIAD Management Aptitude Test (iMAT):
- The IIAD Management Aptitude Test (iMAT) is a written test designed to assess an applicant’s language, logical reasoning and creative thinking.
- The exam paper is a combination of multiple-choice questions and writing tasks.
- Personal Interview is an opportunity for applicants to have a face-to-face interaction with IIAD, so that their suitability can be assessed.
- With this understanding, IIAD can guide the applicant towards how the programme can meet their aspirations and interests.
|Availability of Application Forms||17th September, 2021|
|Exam Centres & Dates||Online – 26th Dec, 2021 & 27th Dec, 2021|
New Delhi – Offline – 26th Dec, 2021