Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) 2020 Notification Released
- Hindustan College of Engineering, started in the year 1985, was conferred the “University Status” by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008-09 and under the name HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science).
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extra curricular activities, the University has maintained an enviable academic excellence right from its inception.
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2020.
B.Tech/ B.Des Programmes:
- Academic Stream:
A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream:
A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio Technology):
A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Mode of Exam: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Duration: 2 Hrs (120 Minutes)|
|Toppers of State and Central Board||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 1 – 25 HITSEEE Rank Holders||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 26 – 50 HITSEEE Rank Holders||75% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 51 – 100 HITSEEE Rank Holders||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
Procedure for Allocation of Branch/ Seat:
- Counselling for the allocation of the course of study to the short listed candidates is firmly based on All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the HITSEEE 2020.
- Candidates may note the date of counselling, either on HITS website or by enquiring Hindustan Admission Office on the day after the declaration of the HITSEEE 2020 results.
- Selection in admission procedure, through Counselling, will take place at the Hindustan Admission Office, Chennai.
- All information regarding Counselling will be published on HITS website.
|Submission of Application||15th November, 2019|
|Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2020||15th April, 2020|
|Online Entrance Exam (Chennai Centres)||25th to 30th April, 2020|
|Online Entrance Exam (Other Centres)||25th to 26th April, 2020|
|Counselling Dates||07th to 10th May, 2020|