Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) 2019 Notification Released
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
1. B. Tech/ M. Tech (Dual Degree) (Chemical Engineering)
2. B. Tech/ M. Tech (Dual Degree) (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
3. B. Tech/ M. Tech (Dual Degree) (Information Technology)
4. B. Tech/ M. Tech (Dual Degree) (Computer Science & Engineering)
5. B. Tech/ M. Tech (Dual Degree) (Electronics & Comm. Engg.)
6. B. Tech (Information Technology)
7. B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
8. B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
9. B. Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engineering)
10. B. Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
11. B. Tech (Instrumentation & Control Engineering)
12. B. Tech (Tool Engineering)
13. B. Tech (Civil Engineering)
14. B. Tech (Electrical Engineering)
15. B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
16. B. Tech (Mechatronics)
Any new B. Tech programme started by the University in the Academic Session 2019-20 with the same eligibility condition(s) as for this CET.
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
All applicants are required to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Paper 1 Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The University shall not conduct its own CET for admissions, but shall be utilizing the merit of JEE Main Paper 1 for its admissions. The admissions would be based on the merit/ rank in the JEE.
Note: Blind (including colour blind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be eligible for admission in these courses.
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- + Extra Charges.
For Online Application: Click Here
Online Application: Started.