Filling up the Second Phase and Correction in First Phase of Online Application Form for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2021
- In continuation of the Public Notice dated: 13 July 2021, the National Testing Agency is now opening the window for filling up the particulars of the Second Phase of Online Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021.
- All candidates who have successfully registered and paid the Examination Fee Online shall fill up the Second set of information of the Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2021. The schedule for the filling up of the second phase will be as follows:
|Examination||Phase/ Fields||Starting Date||Last Date|
|NEET (UG) – 2021||Second Set of fields cum correction for First Phase||01 October 2021 2021 (Friday)||10 October 2021 (Sunday) upto 11:50 p.m.|
- The Interested candidates may edit the fields of the First Phase i.e. Gender, Nationality, e-mail address, Category, Sub-category, and Educational details for Class XI and XII during this period.
- The Candidates may please note that they do not have to pay any additional Fee for filling in the Second set of information.
- In the absence of filling up of the information of the Second Phase, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- It is reiterated that this facility is only accessible for the Candidates who have already registered and paid the Examination Fee online.