Diplomat National Board-(Post Diploma) Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-PDCET) 2020 Notification Released
- DNB-PDCET is a mandatory eligibility cum ranking examination for entry to various Post Diploma (Secondary) DNB courses.
- Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Respiratory Diseases
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e., have passed/ passing the final examinations for Post graduate diploma on or before 30th November 2019 can apply for the Post diploma CET examination in the same Broad speciality.
Mode of Application: Online
Mode of Exam: Online
|Availability of Information Bulletin||11th October, 2019 onwards|
|Online Submission of application form||11th October, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Submission of application form||31st October 2019|
|Examination Date||20th December, 2019|
|Declaration of result||By 20th January, 2020|