Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2021 Application Dates Released
- University of Delhi launches a new refined website, dedicated for an easy access to information pertaining to all admissions.
- The Admission Branch announces the commencement of admissions for the academic year 2021-22
- Considering the challenges that emerged last year due to Covid pandemic, this year, for the benefit of the students, the University has decided to retain the Eligibility Criteria as last year.
- The University has also decided that there will be no change in the Registration fees for Merit-Based and Entrance-Based admissions.
- Centralised UG admissions will be done through one Registration-cum-Application form. All Departments/ Colleges will use the same Registration-cum-Application Form for admissions and the candidates will not have to fill any other form.
- In no case will the Registration Fees be refunded.
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET-2021) for all selected Under-Graduate programmes programmes will be conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) for which the dates will be announced soon.
- From the academic year 2021-22 onwards, admissions to Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics, and Masters of Physiotherapy will be done through DUET.
- All entrance tests will be conducted through NTA’s Computer Based mode.
- This year, University of Delhi is planning to increase the Test-Centres for DUET.
- Admissions to Under-Graduate Merit-based programmes will be based on Cut-offs as per past years practice.
- The Admission Branch is working with Principals of Colleges on modalities for deciding cut-offs so as to avoid over and under admissions.
- Representation of at least 1% each (of total intake capacity of the college) to ECA and Sports is mandatory for all colleges, subject to a ceiling of 5% (of total intake capacity of the college) in total for ECA and Sports together.
- Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19 pandemic and prevailing public health guidelines, UG merit based admissions under the ECA and Sports Categories will take place without the conduct of online/offline trials. Admissions under these supernumerary seats will be done based on the Merit/Participation certificates of the applicants. Only for this year, the applicants will be allowed to upload certificates of the preceding four years (1st May 2017 – 30th April 2021).
- The Admission Branch is planning to organise webinars and upload tutorial videos to help candidates throughout the admission process. Announcement of these webinars will be published on the University website time to time.
- In addition, computer based Help Desks in the form of Chat-Bots and emails will also be available 24*7 to answer queries of the candidates.
- All Colleges and Departments have also come forward with their dedicated teams of Nodal Officers and Help Desks to facilitate the candidates. Information related to these helpdesks will be made available on the University website as well as on the websites of the respective Departments/Colleges.
Mode of Application:Online
Mode of Exam: Online
|Online Application Starts on
|Monday, August 02, 2021
|Online Application Ends on
|Tuesday, August 31, 2021