- The Registration for Common University Entrance Test [CUET (UG) – 2023] was over on 30 March 2023. Correction facility was given to the candidates from 01 to 03 April 2023.
- Meanwhile, representations have been received from the candidates to open the registration window again for applying for CUET (UG) – 2023 as they could not complete their registration due to various unavoidable reasons. To support the students’ community, it has been decided to re-open the registration for receiving online Application Forms for Common University Entrance Test (UG) – 2023
- As per the details given below:
|Examination/ Session||Date for receiving online Application Forms||Last Date for receiving online Application Forms||Last Date for receiving fee online|
|Common University Entrance Examination CUET (UG) – 2023||09 April to 11 April 2023||11 April 2023 (Up to 11:00 P.M.)||11 April 2023 (Up to 11:50 P.M.)|
- This opportunity is being provided for all those candidates who could not complete their Registration earlier as well as for those candidates who want to apply as fresh candidates for the CUET (UG) – 2023.
- Also, new Universities/ Institutions/ Autonomous Colleges/ Organizations have joined CUET (UG) – 2023 in the meantime. In order to ensure that more options are available to the applicants for choosing courses/ programmes of various newly added Universities/ Institutions/ Autonomous Colleges/ Organizations from all over the country, it has been decided to re-open the online Application Form for the CUET (UG) – 2023. The list of participating Universities/ Institutions/ Autonomous Colleges/ Organizations is enclosed at Annexure 1.
- The option for choosing more Subjects (Tests)/ Courses (Programmes)/ Universities/ Institutions/ Autonomous Colleges/ Organizations will also be available during the aforesaid period to the candidates who have successfully submitted their Application Forms. The candidates who have already selected 10 subjects/tests, can also replace/ remove their earlier chosen Subjects/ Tests in this duration. However, an additional fee (if applicable) for selecting more subjects (tests) will be paid by the candidate. Candidates may note that the fee once paid will not be refunded
- The candidates are advised to fill their particulars of the online Application Form very carefully as no further chance for correction will be given. The desirous candidates can also avail of the facility from their nearest Help Centre (Annexure 2).