- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE).
- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single Examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.
Participating Universities & Courses Offered: Click Here
- For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2022 examination.
For Candidates claiming to the GEN-EWS category:
- GEN-EWS certificate (Annexure-IA) needs to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of CUET (UG) – 2022 which should have been issued on or after 01 January 2022 in consonance with the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
- If any GEN-EWS candidate fails to submit the GEN-EWS certificate (issued on or after 01 January 2022) at the time of online registration, the candidate has to upload a declaration [Declaration in Lieu of Gen-EWS Certificate at Annexure-IB] to that effect (Reference: No.F.No.20013/01/2018-BC-II).
For Candidates claiming to the OBC-NCL category:
- OBC-NCL certificate (Annexure-IIA) needs to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of CUET (UG) – 2022 which should have been issued on or after 01 January 2022, in consonance with the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
- If any OBC-NCL candidate fails to upload the OBC- NCL certificate (issued on or after 01 January 2022) at the time of online registration, the candidate has to upload a declaration [Declaration in Lieu of OBC-NCL Certificate as per Annexure-IIB] to that effect. Visit http://www.ncbc.nic.in for the latest guidelines and updates on the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
For Candidates claiming to the SC or ST category:
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (Annexure-III) needs to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of CUET UG – 2022, as per the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Candidates claiming to the PwBD category:
- Physical Disability certificate (Unique Disability Identification (UDID) Certificate or Annexure-IV (Form-PwBD(II))/ Annexure-V (Form-PwBD(III))/ AnnexureVI (Form-PwBD(IV)), whichever is applicable, issued by the notified medical authority needs to be uploaded in the Online Application Form of CUET (UG) – 2022.
- Dyslexic candidates need to submit Annexure-VII (Form-DYSLEXIC-1) and Annexure-VIII (Form-DYSLEXIC 2) instead of Annexure-IV (FormPwBD(II))/ Annexure-V (Form-PwBD(III))/ Annexure-VI (Form-PwBD(IV)). The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ under the Dyslexia category to enable the candidate to get the benefit of the PwBD category.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
For Applying: Click Here
|Slot: Timing of Examination||Fee Payable by candidates (CUET (UG) – 2022 ) in INR@|
|No. of Tests/ Subjects||UG/UI and Part time Programmes|
|Centres in India||Centres Out Side India|
|General (Unreserved)||OBC (NCL)*/ EWS**||SC/ ST/ Third gender/ PwBD|
|Slot-1: 09.00 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. (IST)||Upto 4||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Slot-2: 03.00 p.m. to 06.45 p.m. (IST)||Upto 5||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|@Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.|
Mode of Exam: Online
CUET (UG) – 2022 will consist of the following 4 Sections:
- Section IA – 13 Languages
- Section IB – 20 Languages
- Section II – 27 Domain specific Subjects
- Section III – General Test
|Section||Subjects/ Tests||Questions to be Attempted||Question Type||Duration|
|Section IA – Languages||There are 13* different languages. Any of these languages may be chosen||40 questions to be attempted out of 50 in each language||Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary]||45 Minutes for each language|
|Section IB – Languages||There are 20** Languages. Any other language apart from those offered in Section I A may be chosen|
|Section II – Domain||There are 27*** Domains specific subjects being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of Six (06) Domains as desired by the applicable University/ Universities.||40 Questions to be attempted out of 50||• Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
• MCQs based on NCERT Class XII syllabus only
|45 Minutes for each Domain Specific Subjects.|
|Section III General Test||For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission.||60 Questions to be attempted out of 75||• Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
• General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Online submission of Application Form||06 April to 06 May, 2022 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Last date ofsuccessful transaction of Examination Fee||22 May, 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in the particulars of Application Form on Website only||25.05.2022 to 31.05.2022|
|Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website||To be announced later on the website|
|Date(s) of Examination||First and second week of July, 2022|
|Duration of Examination||Slot 1: *195 minutes (3:15 hours)
Slot 2: *225 minutes (3:45 hours)
|Timing of Examination||Slot 1: 09.00 AM to 12.15 PM (IST)
Slot 2: 03.00 PM to 06.45 PM (IST)
|Centre, Date, Tests/Subjects and timing of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA Website||To be announced later on the website|