COMEDK/ Uni-GAUGE 2021 Notification Released
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – an autonomous institution consisting of
senior academicians and reputed administrative officers who have been associated with the educational eco system. This autonomous
COMEDK was entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective,
fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA
(Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). By this, COMEDK has been serving 16 Medical, 24 Dental and around
190 Engineering Colleges.
UG Engineering Courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E./B.Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
UG Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- The candidates should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) or passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) and should have passed these subjects individually.
- All the candidates (including SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) seeking admission to B.Arch. shall pass the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture or JEE Paper – 2. Qualification in NATA is subject to the candidate getting at least cut-off marks in two individual components and also getting at least the qualifying marks in aggregate.
- There shall be no Entrance Test conducted by COMEDK for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course , need not fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
Mode of Application: Online
- COMEDK UGET(PCM): Rs 1800/-+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable
- BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE(PCM) : Rs.2800/-+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable
|| 60 MCQ
|| 180 Questions
|There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2021
||22 March 2021 Monday
|Mock test made available online.
||15 April 2021 Thursday
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online
|| 20 May 2021 Thursday
| Start date to edit select fields in application form
||22 May 2021, 10:00 AM Saturday
| Last date to edit select fields in application form.
||24 May 2021.6:00 PM Wednesday
| Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website
||10 June 2021, 10:00 AM Thursday
| Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)
||19 June 2021, 11:59 PM Saturday
| COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2021 Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 (Morning Session/slot: 9:00 AM to 12 Noon Afternoon Session/slot: 2:00 PM to 5 :00 PM)
||20 June 2021 Sunday
| Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys
|| 24 June 2021, 10:00 AM Thursday
| Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys
||26 June 2021,4:00 PM Saturday
| Publishing of Final Answer keys
||1 July 2021, 10:00 AM Thursday
| Tuesday Test Score cards made available online to the candidates
|| 6 July 2021, 10:00 AM