Christian Medical College and Hospital, (CMC)- 2020 Notification Released
- Christian Medical College and Hospital, (CMC) Vellore is a private, minority-run educational and research institute in Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- CMC Released the Admissions notification for the Academic year 2020-21.
- application form for Group A (MBBS, BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences Degree courses) and Group B (Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MPH and MSc courses) courses are started.
|001 MBBS||011 BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology|
|002 BSc Nursing||012 Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics|
|003 BOT||013 BSc Radiography & Imaging Technology|
|004 BPT||014 BSc Radiotherapy Technology|
|005 BSc MLT||015 BSc Medical Sociology|
|006 B.Optom||016 BSc Cardiopulmonary Perfusion Care Tech.|
|007 BSc Medical Record Sciences||017 BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology|
|008 Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Lang. Path||018 BSc Neuro-electrophysiology|
|009 BSc Critical Care Technology||019 BSc Accident & Emergency Care Technology|
|010 BSc Dialysis Technology||020 BSc Cardiac Technology|
|021 BSc Respiratory Therapy|
- All candidates should have “obtained a minimum of marks at 50th percentile” in the Undergraduate NEET 2020 examination (40th percentile for candidates applying for seats in the SC/ST quota). As per TN Government and University guidelines, a candidate for admission to the medical course “must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together)/Bio-technology at the qualifying exam” (40% aggregate for BC, MBC, SC/ST candidates).
- BC/MBC/de-notified community/SC/ST are as defined by the Government of India or any of the States/UTs Govt; all rules are subject to change as per TN Government & University guidelines. Please refer to the latest regulations on the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University website
- candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 Dec 2020 (maximum age limit of 30 years for BSc Nursing, 35 years for BSc Nursing SC/ST, 25 years for BSc Audiology & Speech Language Pathology as on 1st July 2020).
Mode of Application: Online
Application Fee: Basic Administrative Fee Of Rs.800 + MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses – Rs. 500/- Per Course
- After completing the online application, Relevant enclosures should reach the Office of the Registrar by post
- Other enclosures: * For SC,ST and christian candidates
- Copy (not original) of Community/caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates
- Application form for College of Nursing Sponsorship along with required enclosures/certificates
- All MBBS applicants have to submit their NEET (UG)-2020 score, all India rank and roll number at CMC website, before the last date specified.
- MBBS applicants to CMC, Vellore have to apply to the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai – 10, for Counseling for MBBS admission under Management quota in Self-financing Medical Colleges(Tamilnadu MBBS state counselling).
Mode of Exam: Online (Step -1)
For UG Courses
- All applicants should qualify in the computer based online test(Step-1). There are 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total time).
- Candidates will be short-listed for Step-2 at Vellore, based on Step 1 – test.
- There is no separate entrance exam for MBBS . Selection will be done by purely based on NEET-2020 merit.
- Hall Tickets will be available for(B.Sc) download on the CMC website 1 week before the examination. Hall ticket will be common for Group A & B courses except MBBS.
|Online application start date||12th February 2020|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26th March 2020|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||2nd April 2020|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organisations||16th April 2020|
|MBBS applicants have to submit at our website, their |
(a) NEET (UG)-2020 marks, All India rank and roll number and their
(b) ARNo and rank of TN Management quota rank list 2020 for MBBS admission in self-financing medical colleges
|Online submission of NEET-UG 2020 score||To be announced (only for MBBS applicants)|
|Online submission of ARNo & Rank of TN Manangement quota 2020||To be announced (only for MBBS applicants)|
|Physical Counseling by Tamil Nadu Selection committee, DME, Chennai||To be announced (only for MBBS applicants)|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Entrance Examination||12th May 2020 morning|
(ALL GROUP A COURSES EXCEPT MBBS *)
|12th May 2020 afternoon
SCIENCE, NON-SCIENCE & SPECIAL PAPERS
|Courses||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS@ Diploma Courses & MSc||MPH# & DCPC**|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||26th May||18th May||26th May||20th May||15th May|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||20th – 22nd July||23rd & 24th July||28th & 30th July||4th & 5th August||25th & 26th May|
|Selection Results||4th August||25th July||4th August||6st August||27th May|
|Registration||24th August||18th August||17th August||19th August||28th May |
DCPC & 29stJuly MPH
|Classes begin||21st September||19th August||22nd September||20th August||28th May |
DCPC &1 stJuly MPH
|@AHS – Allied Health Science|
#MPH – Master of Public Health
**DCPC– Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counseling