Board of Secondary Education Telangana Examination Time Table 2019
Examination Time Table for Academic SSC, OSSC and Vocational Candidates Regular and Private once Failed Candidates
|Date & Day||Subject & Paper||Timings||Paper Code|
|16-03-2019 SATURDAY||First Language Paper-1 (Group-A)||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||01T, 01A, 01K, 01U, 01H & 01M|
|First Language Paper-1 (Composite Course)||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM||03T, 03A, 03K, 03U, 03H & 03M|
|18-03-2019 MONDAY||First Language Paper-ll (Group-A)||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||02T, 02A, 02K, 02U, 02H & 02M|
|First Language Paper-ll (Composite Course)||9:30 AM to 10:45 AM||04S, 05A, 06P & 08H|
|19-03-2019 TUESDAY||Second Language||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM||09H & 09T|
|20-03-2019 WEDNESDAY||English Paper-1||09:30 AM to 12-15 PM||13E|
|22-03-2019 FRIDAY||English Paper-ll||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||14 E|
|23-03-2019 SATURDAY||Mathematics Paper-1||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||15E, 15T, 15A, 15K, 15U, 15H & 15M|
|25-03-02019 MONDAY||Mathematics Paper-ll||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||16E, 16T, 16A, 16K, 16U, 16H & 16M|
|26-03-2019 TUESDAY||General Science Paper-1||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19H & 19M|
|27-03-2019 WEDNESDAY||General Science Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20H & 20M|
|28-03-2019 THURSDAY||Social Studies Paper-1||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||21E, 21T, 21A, 21K, 21U, 21H & 21M|
|29-03-2019 FRIDAY||Social Studies Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM||22E, 22T, 22A, 22K, 22U, 22H & 22M|
|30-03-2019 SATURDAY||OSSC Main Language Paper-1 (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM||23, 25 & 27|
|01-04-2019 MONDAY||OSSC Main Language Paper-ll (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM||24, 26 & 28|
|02-04-2019 TUESDAY||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM||31 to 80|
1. The Objective paper (Part-B) in all subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
2. All the Academic course subjects/Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
3. SSC Public Examinations, March 2019 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date/dates mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are instructed to demand and answer right combination question papers only.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the Examination center other than the originally allotted by this office.