Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE) 2020 Application Started
- Welcome To BIHER The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan.
- The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology.
- B.Arch: A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Payment: Online & Offline
Mode of Exam: Online & Offline
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|No Negative marking for Wrong Answer|
|Submission of Online Application||Started|