Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2020 Notification Released
- Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2020. Banasthali Vidyapith is a women’s university in the Tonk district of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is a deemed university offering programs at the school, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels. The university is fully residential.
- Banasthali Vidyapith released the Admissions notifications for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.Tech courses
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- B. Design
- For B.Tech: 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM).
- For B.Pharm: 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics (PCB/PCM).
- For B.Design:50% in 10+2
- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subjects as above.
- The Minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali Vidyapith will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who fail to appear in the Aptitude Test will not be considered under any circumstances.
Mode of Application: Online and Offline
Application Fee: Rs.800/-
OPTION 1 :
For obtaining prospectus and application form, send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to :
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with your name at the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
OPTION 2 :
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from :
Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile: +91-93528 79844, 93528 79855, 93528 79866
Online Submission of application is also possible at the Banasthali Vidyapith’s website: http://www.banasthali.org .
One must fill the form giving the DD No. for application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 900/- with late fee after April 30, 2020 upto May 15, 2020). The aptitude test will be common for all the B.Tech. programmes. One has to fill only one form for applying to more than one B.Tech. programme but a separate form for B.Pharm. In case of B.Tech. the preferences for the branches are to be given in the application form. Allocation of branch will be finalized at the time of counseling based on merit.
Mode of Exam: Offline
|May 30th, 2020||Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, Logical Reasoning|
Test Details :
|Subject||No.Of Questions||Duration(in Minutes)|
|Section A – Physics & Chemistry||40||60|
|Section B – Mathematics/ Biology||40||60|
|Section C – Logical Reasoning||20||30|
|There is a negative mark for every wrong answer|
- Admission is based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India aptitude test (comprising of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)/ Biology (only for B.Pharm.), Logical Reasoning) and 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 10+2.
- For Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 and admission directly on merit.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
|Online Submission of applications||Started|
|Last date of Application submission||30th april 2020|
|Application with late fee||May 15th 2020|
|Banasthali Vidyapith Entrance Exam||May 30th, 2020|