APEAPCET (M.P.C. STREAM) Web Counselling Schedule of First Phase 2021 Notificaton Released
- The qualified and eligible candidates of APEAPCET-2021 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in
(i) University & Private Engineering Colleges and Private Universities and
(ii) University & Private Pharmacy colleges under Convenor quota in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
Mode of Application:Online
- For OC/BC: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|WEB COUSNELLING SCHEDULE OF FIRST PHASE|
|1||Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration and online certificate verification.||25.10.2021 to 30.10.2021|
|2||Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers||26.10.2021 to 31.10.2021|
|3||Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||01.11.2021 to 05.11.2021|
|4||Change of Options for the candidates||06.11.2021|
|5||Allotment of Seats||10.11.2021|
|6||Self-Reporting& Reporting at college||10.11.2021 to 15.11.2021|
|7||Commencement of classwork||15.11.2021|
Certificates required for Web Counselling:
- APEAPCET-2021 Rank card.
- APEAPCET-2021 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2021-22 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
|SPORTS & GAMES||1||35000|
|SPORTS& GAMES||105001||LAST RANK|