AP EAPCET Admission into Bi.P.C. Stream Courses of B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture, B.Tech.(Food Technology), B.V.Sc.&A.H., B.F.Sc. & B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture Notification 2021 Released
- These seats are Category “A” Seats in Private Agricultural/ Horticultural Colleges with affiliation to ANGRAU/ Dr.YSRHU respectively (as per approval of Government of Andhra Pradesh) to be filled up based on the AP EAPCET 2021 ranks of the candidates as per the Presidential order and Rule of reservation but with a separate fee structure.
Courses and Colleges under Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University:
B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture (Four Years):
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
- Agricultural College, Rajahmahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
- S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
- Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
Private Agricultural Colleges with affiliation to ANGRAU:
- Sri Kinjarapu Yerran Naidu College of Agricultural Sciences, Etcherla, Srikakulam Dist.
- Kadiri Babu Rao College for Agriculture, C.S.Puram, Prakasam Dist.
- N.S.Agricultural College, Markapur, Prakasam Dist.
- SBVR Agricultural College, Badvel, Y.S.R.Kadapa Dist.
- Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Agricultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist.
- J.C. Diwakara Reddy Agricultural College, Tadipatri, Anantapuramu Dist.
B.Tech.(Food Technology) (Four Years):
- Dr.N.T.R.College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
- College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University:
B.V.Sc. & A.H.: (Five and Half years) Annual System:
- College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
- N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist.
- College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist.
- SCollege of Veterinary Science, Garividi, Vijayanagaram Dist.
- PVNRT Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad. (As per AP re-organization Act, 2014 and 371(d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU).
B.F.Sc.: (Four years) Semester System
- College of Fishery Science, Muthukur, Nellore Dist.
Courses and Colleges under Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University:
B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture: (Four years)
- College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
- College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kodur Mandal, YSR Kadapa Dist.
- College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vijayanagaram Dist.
- College of Horticulture, Chinnalatarapi, Kandukuru Prakasam Dist.
Private Horticultural Colleges with affiliation to Dr.YSRHU:
- Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Horticultural Sciences, Anantapuramu, Anantapuramu Dist.
- Kadiri Babu Rao College for Horticulture, C.S. Puram, Prakasam Dist.
- N.S.Agricultural College, Markapur, Prakasam Dist.
- J.C. Diwakara Reddy Horticultural College, Tadipatri, Anantapuramu Dist.
- A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences.
- For admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, a candidate under general category must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST marks prescribed shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category (i.e., 40%).
- For General Category Candidates: 17 years of age on 31st December 2021 – Upper age limit 22 years. Candidates should not born after 31st December 2004 and should not born before 31st December 1999.
- For ST & ST Candidates: Upper Age limit 25 years.
Candidates should not born after 31st December 2004 and should not born before 31st December 1996.
- Physically Challenged (PH) candidates: Upper age limit 27 years.
Candidates should not born after 31st December 2004 and should not born before 31st December 1994
Mode of Application: Online
- For SC/ ST/ PWD(PH) candidates: Rs. 825/-
- For General candidates: Rs. 1650/-
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Original certificates to be produced & submitted at the time of joining the college:
- Pass Certificate-cum-Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate).
- Hall Ticket & Rank Card of AP EAPCET 2021.
- SSC or its equivalent examination Certificate.
- The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes/ EWS/ Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes, signed by the competent authority.
- Bonafide or Study certificates (6th class to Intermediate or its equivalent).
- Residence Certificate, if necessary.
- Transfer Certificate from the College or School where the candidate last studied.
- Form I and Form II, with evidence of land owned: Adangal/ 1B (or) Copy of Original Pattadar Passbook.
- In case of candidates under Special Categories (CAP/ NCC/ PH/ Sports & Games) the original certificates issued by the competent authorities.
|For Online Application Registration||30-09-2021 to 18-10-2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Certificate Verification at notified centers||19-10-2021, 21-10-2021 & 22-10-2021 (Timings: 9:00AM to 4:00pm)|
|Exercising Web-Options by the Registered Candidates (3 days)||23-10-2021 to 25-10-2021|
|Seat allotment and checking (3 days)||26-10-2021 to 28-10-2021|
|Seat allotment and checking by ANGRAU (1 day)||29-10-2021|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment – Online||30-10-2021|
|Joining of Students (Self Admission) and Reporting at allotted Colleges (3 Working days)||01-11-2021 to 03-11-2021|
|Online Report of joined students from colleges||03-11-2021 (evening by 07:00 p.m.)|