AP EAMCET – 2020 Notification released
What is AP EAMCET?
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET-AP) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE(Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).
- This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Notification was released for the academic year 2020.
Courses through AP-EAMCET 2020:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.Fishery Science.
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
- Note: Candidates seeking admission into MBBS/BDS/Ayush courses(Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Unani, Sidha) should write and need to qualify in NEET UG-2020
Eligibility to write AP-EAMCET 2020:
- In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2020). There is no upper age limit.
AGRICULTURE AND MEDICAL:
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission(2020) and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission(2020).
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
AP-EAMCET 2020 Application Procedure:
Mode of Application: Online Only
Website: click here
|E & A (both streams)||1000/-|
|With Late Fee:|
AP-EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The Registered candidates of AP EAMCET-2020 have to download admit card from the official website from 16.04.2020 onwards
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Online Test
Medium of Exam:
- Candidates can write examination either in English or Telugu or Urdu(For students who studied IPE in Urdu medium only and the test center will be allotted at Kurnool.)
|*There is no Negative marking for wrong answer|
- AP EAMCET-2020 exam will be conducted in all the districts of Andhra Pradesh State and in Hyderabad.
AP EAMCET 2020-Exam Schedule:
|Stream||Date (s)||Session Timings
(Two Sessions Every Day)
|Engineering (E)||20-04-2020 to 23-04-2020||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Agriculture (A)||23-04-2020 to 24-04-2020|
|E & A(both streams)||22-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
AP-EAMCET 2020 Engineering Syllabus:
AP-EAMCET 2020 Medical Syllabus:
AP-EAMCET 2020 Ranking Procedure:
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2020 is 25% of the maximum marks
- candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed
- Rank will be given in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in AP EAMCET-2020 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology/Maths, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination(Intermediate or +2).
Counselling & Allotment of Seats:
- Web based counselling will be held for allotment of seats to the qualified candidates.
|Event||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2020||27.02.2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||29.02.2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||29.03.2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05.04.2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||10.04.2020|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||15.04.2020|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||19.04.2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06.04.2020 to 09.04.2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet||16.04.2020 (onwards)|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||20-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||23-04-2020 to 24-04-2020|
|E & A (Both Stream)||22-04-2020 to 23-04-2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||24.04.2020[For Engineering]
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28.04.2020 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||05.05.2020|