Andhra Pradesh State Notification for 2nd MOPUP Round Counselling for Admission into BDS under Management Quota
Andhra Pradesh 2nd MOPUP Round Counseling for admission into BDS Course available under Management Quota in Private Un – Aided Non – Minority Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh will be held on 06-09-2018 as per the schedule given below
Schedule for Counseling:
|Date||Time||Final Merit Position||Venue of Counseling|
|06-09-2018||9.00 AM||1 – 1500||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.|
|11.00AM||1501 – 2000|
|2.00 PM||2001 – 2500|
|4.00 PM||2501 – Last Merit Position|
Eligibility for 2nd MOPUP Round Counselling:
1. The candidate who are present in the merit list for Management Quota seats which displayed on 02-07-2018 and not allotted BDS seat under Management Quota in earlier Phases of counseling are eligible for opting seats.
2. The Candidates whose names are present in the merit list for management Quota seats and absent for earlier phases of counseling are eligible.
The following candidates are not eligible for 2nd MOPUP Round Counselling:
1. The candidates who were allotted BDS seats in earlier phases of Management Quota Counsellings are not eligible.
2. The candidates who were admitted in the BDS course in All India Quota/ Deemed Universities etc., conducted by the DGHS, New Delhi are not eligible.
3. The candidates who were admitted in BDS Course in other state counsellings including Telangana State are not eligible.
⇒ The candidates who have taken a seat in the 2nd MOPUP Round counseling will not be permitted to cancel their selection/ seat.
⇒ No candidate will be permitted to cancel the seat/ withdraw from the BDS course after 2nd MOPUP Round Counseling.
⇒ Stray vacancies, if any, after MOP-UP Round Counseling will be filled with the candidates who are present in the Management Quota Merit List and not allotted BDS seat anywhere.
1. If a candidate after admission into a College seeks withdrawal from the course on having obtained a seat under Competent Authority Quota in the AP State, an amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted as processing fee.
2. After MOP-UP counseling, the candidates will not be permitted to cancel selection/seat.
Certificates to be Produced:
The candidates are informed to attend to the counseling in person with one parent/ guardian. Custodian certificate of the Colleges affiliated to Dr NTRUHS, Vijayawada only will be considered. The custodian certificates issued by the Colleges certificates issued by the Colleges which are not affiliated to this University will not be accepted under any circumstances.
1. Printout of application form for Management Quota Seats affixing pass port size photo (similar to the photo submitted for NEET examination) and signature at the space provided.
2. Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
3. Rank card of NEET UG-2018
4. SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
5. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination (10+2).
6. Aadhar Card/ Pass port in case of NRI candidate.
7. Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable to determine eligibility of cut off marks.
8. Differently abled (PH) Certificate, if applicable.
9. Undertaking on WHITE PAPER signed by both the candidate and the parent/ guardian. (Proforma of undertaking is available on the University Website)
10. Declaration (given at Annexure-II in the Prospectus) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/ Citizenship Card/ Bank Statements/Pass-port issued by the respective Country/ Electricity Bill/ Gas Bill/ Water Bill. (Visa/ Driving license will not be accepted) if candidates opting for Management Quota Category C (NRI Quota) Seats in Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges.
11. Two sets of Xerox copies of certificates