- The candidates who have been allotted seats in MBBS course in earlier phases of counselings of CQ & MQ of Dr. YSR UHS and the candidates who have also joined in AIQ /Deemed Universities etc., conducted by the DGHS, New Delhi & other states including Telangana are NOT ELIGIBLE for MOP-UP round counseling.
- The Candidates whose names are present in the merit list for management Quota seats and not exercised web options in earlier phases of counseling are eligible.
- The candidates who are eligible to opt Category C (NRI) seats except OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals can exercise their prioritized options for both Category B and Category C (NRI) seats available in Private Unaided NonMinority / Minority Medical colleges. Such candidates have to exercise web options carefully as per their priorities category wise /college wise. The allotments will be as per the prioritized options exercised by the candidates.
- OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals are eligible to opt Category – C (NRI) seats only
- The options exercised for Mop-up round under Management Quota will be considered as One time options for the purpose of Mop-up round(s) and will be considered for further Mop-up rounds, if any.
- The number of seats available under Management Quota Category B1, B2 & Category C (NRI) in Private Unaided Non-Minority and Minority Medical Colleges is given at Annexure-I.
- As per the orders dated.22.07.2022 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Contempt Petition (C) No.289 of 2022 and as per the Notice 12021/01/2022-MEC, dt.12-07-2022 of DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, the joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ or State Quota shall not be eligible to participate in the further rounds for All India Quota or for State Quota from the academic year 2022-23 onwards.
- The allotments will be as per the prioritized options exercised by the candidates.
- No candidate will be allowed for sliding from category B seat to another category B seat in MBBS course.
- No candidate will be allowed for sliding from category C seat to another category C seat in MBBS course
- No candidate will be allowed for sliding from category B seat to another category C seat in MBBS course.
- The candidates who are in the Category-C (NRI) seat can exercise options to slide to category B seat.
- The candidates who are in BDS course will be considered for MBBS seat under Management Quota (Category B & C).
- If Minority candidates are not available for Management quota seats in minority medical colleges, as per the options, the seats will be filled with the non-minority candidates.
- The selected candidates for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati have to pay the tuition fee at the respective college at the time of admission. Visit SVIMS Website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for details of tuition fee and other fee particulars.
- Candidates will receive the message regarding allotment of seat, if seat is allotted.
- Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action will be initiated as per University Regulations.
- Selected candidates have to report to the Principal of the allotted college before the last date and time for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and relevant bonds, if any, and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate fails to report before the reporting date and time, the admission will be cancelled automatically.
- Candidates allotted seat under NRI Quota should produce the relevant sponsorship letter from NRI relative in Original along with copy of passport/ Residence Proof/Bank Statement or pass book of sponsor for NRI Category at respective colleges.
- The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.72, HM&FW (C1) Dept., dt.15-07-2019, if any candidate wants to withdraw from the course after the closure of admissions, in the middle of the course such candidate has to submit his/her request through the Principal of the college concerned along with course discontinuation fee of Rs.3,00,000/- for MBBS plus GST as applicable to the University by way of demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada.
Note: The requests received directly from the candidates for withdrawal from MBBS course will not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request shall be routed through Principal concerned only as per the G.O.Ms.No.72, HM & FW (C1) Dept, dated.15-07-2019.
- Decision of Competent Authority is final.
- Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences does not entertain or support seat blocking/ cancellation of MBBS seats.
- In case any student is found involved in seat blocking, legal action will be initiated against such candidate as per rules.
- No candidate will be permitted to cancel the MBBS seat under Management Quota after Mop-up round counseling.
- The Candidates are hereby informed that if it is found at any stage of admission or later that they have secured admission in medical colleges of other states, joined the course and they are involved in blocking the seats under management quota in Dr. YSR UHS, the university will initiate legal action and also inform the same to National Medical Commission for further course of action.
For Applying: Click Here
|Exercising Web Options||08/12/2022 from 09:00 PM|
|Exercising Web Options till||09/12/2022 upto 09:00 PM|