- The selected candidates have to download the allotment order by paying the following University fee through Payment Gateway by using online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI) and report to the Principal of allotted college along with the allotment order and original certificates before the date specified in the allotment order and pay the prescribed tuition fee at college.
|Private Non-Minority Professional Institutions||Private Non-Minority Professional Institutions|
|Item||B Category||C Category (NRI Quota)|
- As per G.O.Ms.No.146 HM & FW, (C1) Department Dt.05-11-2020, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh per annum for 4 1/2 years.
|Course||Management Quota – Category – B||Management Quota – Category – C (NRI Quota)|
|BDS||Rs.4,00,000/- P.A||Upto Rs.12,00,000/- P.A.|
Please refer Annexure-II for details of tuition fee under Category – C (NRI) of various Private Dental Colleges
For Applying: Click Here
Instructions To The Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for the regulations of Dr. YSR UHS available on website before exercising web options.
- The number of seats available under Management Quota Category B1, B2 & Category C (NRI) in Private Unaided Non-Minority Dental Colleges is given at Annexure-I.
- The allotments will be as per the prioritised options exercised by the candidates.
- The eligible candidates present in the Provisional Final Merit list displayed on 11.11.2022 and Addendum should exercise options.
- A candidate has to exercise options for the interested dental colleges in the order of priority.
- Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile and mail at the time of entering and submitting web options.
- The options once exercised are final. No request for change of options or order of college priorities will be entertained after closure of above said web options schedule.
- Candidates are instructed to take the print out of the saved options.
- Candidates have to exercise options for B category and if eligible for C Category (NRI) in order of priority of the colleges. Allotments will be made according to the order of preference in the web options exercised by the candidate and as per rules.
- Candidates will receive the message regarding allotment of seat, if seat is allotted.
- Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action will be initiated as per University Regulations.
- Selected candidates have to report to the Principal of the allotted college before the last date and time for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and relevant bonds, if any, and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate fails to report before the reporting date and time, the admission will be cancelled automatically.
- The candidates who do not report at the allotted college in the 1st phase counselling, will be allowed to participate in the 2nd Phase counselling.
- Candidates allotted seat under NRI Quota should produce the relevant sponsorship letter from NRI relative in Original along with copy of passport/ Residence Proof/ Bank Statement or pass book of sponsor for NRI Category at respective colleges.
|Exercising Web Options||08/12/2022 from 08:00 PM|
|Exercising Web Options till||09/12/2022 upto 08:00 PM|