Andhra Pradesh A-Category 2nd Round Web Options for MBBS/ BDS
All the eligible candidates who have got verified their certificates can exercise their options from 8.00 AM on 18.08.2018 to 1.00 PM on 20.08.2018 at https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in as per the seat matrix https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ and https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in.
The candidates, who secured admission in 1st Phase of counseling and wish to change their college/ course according to their merit, can exercise their web options. The candidates who are not joined in the colleges allotted in 1st Phase of counseling can also exercise web options in the 2nd Phase of counseling.
The Candidates who were admitted under AIQ Counseling are not eligible to participate in the State Quota Counseling. If any candidate violates this and noticed by the University at any stage then the candidate is liable for punishment and his/ her admission will automatically stands cancelled.
The seat allocation will be done as per the procedure given in G.O.P.No.646, Education (w) Department, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009.
Rs.9,700/- for both MBBS and BDS University Fee Courses. The selected candidates have to pay University fee through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) in the state of Andhra Pradesh for downloading the allotment order.
Rs.11,576/- as per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 17.04.2015 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati have to visit SVIMS website http://svimspts.ap.nic.in for tuition fee and other fee details to be paid at College.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college/ course will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling. The allotted seat in first ing. The allotted seat in first counseling will be cancelled automatically counseling will be cancelled automatically on sliding to other college as per them on sliding to other college as per their option.
The details of vacant seats available will be placed in the University Website by 7.00 PM on 17.08.2018.
- If a selected candidate in 2nd counseling wants to cancel his/ her selection, before reporting in the college, he/ she shall apply in writing to the University within the stipulated time specified in the allotment order. In case reported in the college, his/ her withdrawal letter should reach the University through the Principal of concerned college before MOP-UP Counseling.
- The seats arose after 2nd counseling will be filled during the MOP-UP counseling. After MOP-UP counseling, the candidates will not be permitted to cancel selection/seat.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in using Internet explorer 11 version.
- The candidates who have not exercised web options in previous phase are also eligible to exercise web options.
- Candidates can exercise options for MBBS/ BDS courses in all the colleges in which they are really interested to join irrespective of Vacancies displayed, so as to give chance to next meritorious candidates as per the priority. There is no limit to the number of options.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a printout of saved options
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
- Candidates have to download the allotment letter by paying the University fee by gateway method (as detailed in the earlier notification dated 25.06.2018 25.06.2018 25.06.2018).
- Candidates have to take printout of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. circumstances.