- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts entrance examination every year to admit eligible students to the B.Tech programs offered at 5 engineering campuses. Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2022 will be conducted across the country tentatively in the month of March & May 2022.
- Educational Qualification:
- A pass in 10 + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects. Candidates passing out in 2022 and passed out in 2021 can apply.
- University will verify the eligibility of candidates after completing the tuition fee payment on or before the stipulated date. Candidates are required to produce documents on the day of coming to the campus or as and when asked for, by the Office of Admissions.
- Provisional Admission offered during the Amrita B.Tech CSAP 2022 will be valid ONLY if the eligibility & criteria is satisfied. Proof of the same shall be uploaded after paying the tuition fees.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 2001.
- Important note:
- It is mandatory to meet the required eligibility criteria to complete the admission process. Admission process and seat confirmation will complete only after submission of educational documents and full fee payment including caution deposit
- Rank secured in Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2022 (AEEE 2022) will be conducted only in mode viz. Centre Based Test(CBT) this year. In case if the prevailing condition is not conducive to conduct CBT, university will look for alternative selection process, that will be announced by the University later. Please be in touch with the admission web portal for latest updates. 70% of seats in each branch is reserved for candidates with AEEE 2022 rank.
- JEE Mains 2022 Score. 25% seats is reserved for the candidates with valid JEE Mains 2022 score.
Mode of Application: Online
- AEEE Only: INR 1000/-
- AEEE + JEE/ SAT/ PUEE: INR 1200/-
- JEE/ SAT/ PUEE: INR 300/- per mode; INR 500/- combination. (including tax)
- Candidates who have appeared in Phase I of the AEEE 2022 examination can also appear for Phase II examination by paying a fee of INR 600.
Mode of Payment: Online
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Exam: Online
- No. of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
|Date of the examination|
|PHASE 1||20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd May, 2022|
|PHASE 2||9th, 10th, 11th and 12th June, 2022|