All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA ICAR) 2021 Notification Released
- In 2021, All India Entrance Examination for Admission, AIEEA (UG) shall be conducted for admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences), at Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in RLBCAU Jhansi, NDRI Karnal and Dr. RPCAU Pusa, Bihar). Further, not more than 40% candidates from any one state shall be admitted in any agricultural university in a particular subject and category.
- The AIEEA (UG)-2021 Examination for the Academic Session 2021-22 will be conducted at 178 Cities (Annexure-I) all over the country, enabling participation of a large number of candidates seeking admission in Bachelor degree programmes in accredited AUs in different disciplines.
- There is no provision of direct nomination for admission through ICAR in any Bachelor degree programme without qualifying in ICAR AIEEA (UG).
- Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2021 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
Qualifying Examination at 10+2 Level:
- In order to appear in AIEEA (UG) 2021, Indian nationalcandidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board/University (Annexure VI), with minimum prescribed marks/grade, after a period of 12 years of study. The medium of instruction in the admitting University will be English.
- Candidate must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, Third Gender, PwD categories. There will be no rounding-off of the OGPA/percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- Candidate having a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage asabove is available.
- Candidate already appeared in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest at the time of counselling/ admission in the allotted university.
- Candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the examination as well as admission as detailed in the Information Bulletin. Applying for AIEEA (UG) 2021, appearing in the examination and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. The applicant for a particular Subject must satisfy the eligibility criteria as specified in this Information Bulletin (or its amendments/corrections from time to time).
Mode of Application: Online
- For General/Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 770/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)*&UPS**/ EWS*** Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ Transgender Candidates: Rs. 375/-
- Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Mode of Payment: Online
Mode of Exam:
|No of Questions
||150 (50 in each subject)
|Type of Questions
||Multiple Choice with 4 Options
- 4 marks for each correct response
- -1 mark for each incorrect response (negative scoring)
- 0 for non-attempt
|Medium of Paper
||English & Hindi
Note: Each Candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only three subjects(PCB/PCM/PCA/ABC)in the examination
as per choice from the List of Subjects from Annexure-IV, to be given in the Online Application Form.
|Online submission of Application Form
|Last date of Online submission of Application Form
|| 20.08.2021 (upto 05:00 PM)
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit
||20.08.2021 (upto 11:50 PM)
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed after 26.08.2021)
||23.08.2021 to 26.08.2021
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website
||To be announced later
|Date of Examination
||7th, 8th & 13th September 2021