Aligarh Muslim University 2020 Notification Released
- Aligarh Muslim University was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. The Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920. The main campus of AMU is located in the city of Aligarh.
- In addition to this it has its three off-campus centres at Malappuram (Kerala), Murshidabad (West Bengal) and Kishanganj (Bihar).
|Bachelor of Architecture||Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)|
|Engineering & Technology(B. Tech.)|
|Agricultural Sciences||B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Mode Of Application:Online
- For Engineering & Technology(B. Tech.): Rs.700.00/-
- For Bachelor of Architecture: Rs.800/-
- Agricultural Sciences: Rs.500/-
For Engineering & Technology(B. Tech.):
- There Will be one objective type paper of 150 marks comprising 150 questions on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
For Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.):
- There Will be two papers of equal weightage
Paper-I : Common with B.Tech. applicants
(details are provided under B.Tech. programme)
Paper-II (Architecture Aptitude Test): It shall contain some descriptive questions and Test of Drawing.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture:
- There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks with the following components:
Physics : 25 Marks
Chemistry : 25 Marks
English : 20 Marks
Mathematics : 10 Marks
Biology : 10 Marks
Agriculture : 10 Marks
- For Engineering & Technology(B. Tech.):The Admission Test shall be held at Aligarh (U.P.), Lucknow (U.P.), Srinagar (J. & K.), Kolkata (W.B.), Patna (Bihar) & Kozhikode (Kerala)
- For Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.): The Admission Test shall be held at Aligarh (U.P.) only.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: The Admission Test shall be held at Aligarh (U.P.) only.
|For Engineering & Technology(B. Tech.):|
|17-05-2020||3 hours||10:00 AM|
- Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100.00 Such candidates shall also have to appear in Paper II (details are provided under B.Arch. course)
|For Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.):||Date||Paper||Duration||Scheduled Start|
|17-05-2020||I||3 hours||10:00 AM|
|17-05-2020||II||3 hours||3:00 PM|
|For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture:|
|24-04-2020||2 hours||4:00 PM|
|Online Submission of Application||started|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application||18-02-2020|
|With Late Fee||25-02-2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||02-03-2020 to 07-03-2020.|