Admissions into Post Graduate Dental Degree/ Diploma Courses for the academic year 2021-22 in the State of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Application forms for admissions into Post Graduate Dental Degree/Diploma courses under Competent Authority Quota seats for the academic year 2021-22 in the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada are invited from the eligible candidates.
- Candidates should have passed BDS Degree examination from a recognized Dental college/ University.
- Candidates should have secured the cut off scores in NEET MDS – 2021.
- The candidates should complete their internship by 31-07-2021 and submit internship completion certificate.
- The candidate should fulfill the local area status as mentioned in the Prospectus.
Service Candidates (Dental):
As per G.O Ms.No.29, dt.22-03-2018 of HM & FW (C1) Dept., Government of AP, the service candidates will be given weightage of marks for determining their Merit position in the State merit list as noted below:
- Tribal Area:
I. Candidate should have completed a minimum 3 years of regular and continuous service in PHCs/ Upgraded PHCs/ CHCs/ Area Hospitals/Sample Survey cum assessment units/ Leprosy temporary hospitalization wards etc in Tribal areas;
II. Incentive weightage of marks would be calculated @ 10 percent marks per year on the marks secured by the qualified candidate in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG examination up to a maximum of 30%.
- Rural Area:
I. Candidate should have completed a minimum 3 years of regular and continuous service in PHCs/ Upgraded PHCs/ CHCs/ Area Hospitals/Sample Survey cum assessment units/ Leprosy temporary hospitalization wards etc in rural areas;
II. Incentive weightage of marks would be calculated @ 8 percent marks per year on the marks secured by the qualified candidate in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG examination upto a maximum of 24%.
Note: service rendered up to 31-07-2021 will be considered for giving above said weightage.
The candidates should secure the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS – 2021:
|Name of category||Eligibility Criteria as per NBE, New Delhi||Cut-Off Score|
|General category||50th Percentile||259|
|SC/ST/BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC-PWD/ST-PWD/ BC-A/B/C/D/E -PWD||40th Percentile||227|
|General category Persons with Disability (PH)||45th Percentile||243|
Mode of Application: Online
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18% (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 360/- GST 18%).
- For OC & BC candidates: Rs.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 450/- GST 18%).
- The candidates who acquired their BDS Degree outside the AP/ TS State shall pay Rs.3,540/- (i.e., Rs.3,000/- + 540/- GST 18%)
- The candidates who acquired their BDS Degree in Abroad/ Foreign Country shall pay Rs.8,260/- (i.e., Rs.7,000/- + 1,260/- GST 18%)
For Applying: Click Here
Mode of Payment: Online
Documents to be Uploaded along with the application form for PG (Dental) Courses:
- NEET MDS – 2021 – SCORE CARD. (Mandatory)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo). (Mandatory)
- Provisional or Original BDS Degree Certificate. (Mandatory)
- BDS study certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate. (Mandatory)
- Copies of Temporary / Permanent Dental Registration from the respective State Dental Council. (Mandatory)
- If the candidate passed BDS from Govt. Dental College, Vijayawada, Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad and Army Dental College, Secunderabad, he/ she has to submit study certificates from 6th to Intermediate/ 10+2.
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO/ Tahasildar of Telangana/ AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/ employment out-side the state.
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status).
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Parental Income Certificate/ White Ration Card (If applicable).
- Aadhar Card.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the Competent Authority as specified in the Regulations in case of PwD (Person with disability) candidates.
- Service Certificate in case of In-service candidates as in Annexure-IV B of Prospectus.
- Local status Certificate issued by MRO of AP (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable).
- Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)