Admission Procedure For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS And BDS) In ESIC Educational Institutions :
- All India Quota:
- ‘All India Quota’ will be 15% of total available seats in each of its Medical Institutions, Or, All India Quota will be as per the prevailing Central Government’s [i.e. Ministry of H & FW] directives for the said quota, from time to time. It will be filled up as per policy, including reservation policy, and procedures of the Central Government
- State Government Quota:
- Based on the location of the ESI’s Medical Education Institution, a ‘State Government Quota’ will be as per the policy of respective States applicable to un-aided non-minority Institutions, or in the absence thereof, as may be mutually agreed to, between the respective State Government and the ESI Corporation from time to time. The Admissions to these seats will be made according to the policy, including reservation policy, and procedures of the State Government concerned, and these seats will be filled up accordingly.
- Seats allocated for wards of insured persons (IPs):
- The remaining seats after allocation to All India Quota and the State Govt. Quota shall be treated as ‘Seats allocated for wards of insured persons (IPs)’. It shall comprise of seats ‘pooled’ together on All India basis from various ESIC Medical / Dental Colleges, as the case may be. The seats shall be allotted to the ‘Wards of Insured Persons’ (IPs) on All India basis and shall be filled-up through merit cum preference basis, following due process specified below or as may be specified by ESIC from time to time.
Critical Cut-Off Date For Determining :
- Eligibility of Insured person for availing benefit under the ‘Seats allocated for wards of insured persons (IPs)’ for his / her child / children would be 30th September, 2022, i.e. only a person who is ‘Insured Person’ as per the Act, as on 30/09/2022 would be eligible for availing benefit under the ‘Seats allocated for wards of insured persons (IPs)’ for his / her child / children
- The age of dependent male ‘Ward of IP’ for eligibility under the ‘Seats allocated for wards of insured persons (IPs)’ should not be more than 21 years as on the last date of submission of application form for NEET- UG 2023 i.e. 15.04.2023.
- The said date would not apply to dependent unmarried female ‘Ward of IP’ as per provisions of the ESI Act, 1948
List Of Documents To Be Carried Along-With, With Self-Attested Photocopies, For Admission Process At The Allotted Medical / Dental College, ESIC Or Otherwise:
- ESIC Pehchan card
- Copy of – Birth Certificate / Matriculation Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Copy of Aadhar card, if available.
- Senior Secondary School certificate (+2). Provisional, if final has not been issued.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – 2023 [NEET (UG)-2023] Admit Card
- NEET-2023 Scorecard indicating All India Rank
- ‘Ward of Insured Person Certificate’ issued by ESIC.
- SC / ST / OBC / PH Certificate as applicable; and in the format as per NEET-2023 brochure. The PH certificate would be subject to verification by Competent ESIC Board, if required.
- EWS Certificate by Competent Authority
- For FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
- Affidavit by candidate as per Annexure-4
- Affidavit by IP as per Annexure-5
Mode Of Application: Online
For Applying: Click Here
|APPLICATION STARTS ON||04/05/2023|
|APPLICATION ENDS ON||17/05/2023|
|last date for issue of ‘Ward of IP Certificate||19/05/2023|