TS EAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) – 2018 Spot Admission into courses like Bio-Technology, B Pharmacy and Pharm D
The candidates are hereby informed that the left-over vacancies in Private unaided Bio-Technology, B Pharmacy and Pharm D colleges will be filled by the Institutional Spot Admissions held at the respective colleges. The candidates desirous to seek admission are informed to contact the Principal of the respective institutions.
⇒ The details of college wise/ branch wise allotments and available vacancies are placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
⇒ Candidates without original certificates are not permitted for spot admissions.
⇒ Fee reimbursement is not applicable to the candidates admitted Under Institutional Spot Admissions.
Processing Fee Details:
The candidates have to pay the following Processing fee at the college.
1. TSEAMCET-2018 Qualified Candidates: Rs 1200/-
2. TSEAMCET-2018 Not Qualified Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
Spot Admission Schedule:
|Spot Admission Activity||Date|
|1||Uploading of reported candidates||
|Issue of notification by the college to fill left over vacancies under Spot Admissions||21-08-2018|
|3||Completion of Spot Admissions||
1. The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TSEAMCET(B)-2018 and possessing 45 % (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) marks in group subjects in respect of other than SC/ ST/ BCs and 40% (39.5% and above can be taken as 40%) marks in group subjects in respect of BC/ SC/ STs are eligible for spot admission.
2. If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TSEAMCET (B) Rank and passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with the percentage of marks indicated above shall be considered.
3. While offering Biotechnology course to Bi.P.C Stream candidates, it shall be given for those candidates who passed Bridge Course in mathematics of Intermediate Education.
4. Candidate belonging to other state and completely studied there (Other State) and whose parents belong to other state and residing there only is not eligible for admission. He/ She cannot be considered even as Non-Local (NL) candidate to Telangana State for admission and ratification will not be given for such cases if they admit the candidate by violating the guidelines issued.
5. Further the candidates admitted during institutional spot admissions are to be informed that their spot admissions are subject to ratification by the Convenor, TSEAMCET(B) – 2018 Admissions. In case spot admission given to a particular candidate is not ratified by the Convenor, He/ She has to quit the college immediately.
6. Candidates possessing Intermediate or its equivalent certificates other than those issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/ A.P shall submit equivalency certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
Certificates to be Produced:
⇒ SSC Marks Memo Original.
⇒ Intermediate or its equivalent Original.
⇒ Study Certificates Originals.
⇒ TSEAMCET(B)- 2018 Rank Card, if qualified
⇒ Caste Certificate, if applicable.
⇒ Residence Certificate, if applicable.