Telangana State Notification for AYUSH (BHMS) Counselling Schedule Under Management Quota
All the candidates in the merit list for Management quota (for B & C Categories) displayed on KNR UHS, web-site are hereby informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS). Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following the existing Government guidelines and other Government regulations.
Schedule of Online Counseling Venue: Prof. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad. B & C Category:
|Time||Rank in the Provisional Merit List for B & C Category|
1 to 100
|101 to 200|
201 to Last rank
Note: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to availability of BHMS seats under B & C Category. Notification for on-line counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
Candidates shall pay Non-refundable University fee for B & C Category for BHMS Courses in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal/ Cash at Bank Counter at Counseling centre as follows:
For B – Category:
1) BHMS Rs. 15,000=00
For C – Category:
1) BHMS Rs. 20,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government. (Already displayed in KNR UHS, Web-site)
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Selected candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates for verification in person.
2) Candidate has to submit the D.D. towards University fee at the counseling centre and obtain the allotment letter. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
3) If the selected candidate does not submit the D.D. towards University fee and obtain the allotment letter on the day of counseling the admission will be cancelled automatically
4) If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned above, his/ her admission will be cancelled automatically.
5) If a candidate after allotment does not join at the allotted college or discontinues the course after joining he/ she will not be eligible for next round of counseling.
Certificates to be produced for Verification at the Time of Counseling:
1) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2018.
2) Rank Card of NEET UG – 2018.
3) SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
4) Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent (10 +2).
5) Permanent Caste Certificate (for qualifying marks of NEET)
6) Physically Challenged Certificate (for qualifying marks of NEET)
7) Aadhar Card.
1) Candidates have to attend for on-line counseling in person with one parent/ guardian along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates and 1-set of copies of certificates.
2) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS web-site for any other information.
Seats available under Management Quota for Academic year 2018-19
|College Name||B – Category Seats||C – Category Seats|
|1||JIMS Homoeo College||35||
|MNR Homoeo College||35||15|
|3||Hamsa Homoeo College||35||