Telangana State Notification for AYUSH (BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BHMS) 2nd Phase Counselling Schedule Under Competent Authority Quota
KNR University of Health Sciences notifies to conduct 2nd phase of web-counseling and exercising web-options to fill up the vacant seats after 1st phase of counseling and Special Category Seats (NCC & CAP) in AYUSH Colleges of Telangana State (OU area) under Competent Authority Quota.
Candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS in colleges of Telangana State (OU area) under KNR UHS from 08.00 AM on 11.10.2018 to 6.00 PM on 12.10.2018 through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in.
Special category candidates can also exercise web options for CAP Category Seats and NCC Category seats for the year 2018-19.
The candidates who had their original certificates verified in the first and final phase of verification of certificates and whose names are displayed in the final merit list only are eligible to exercise their options online from Home or any Internet facility center with Internet explorer 11-version.
The candidates who secured admission in 1st phase of counseling and joined who wish to change their college/ course according to their merit, can also exercise their web options.
As notified earlier candidates who have been allotted seats in BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses as per their options during the first phase of counseling and who have not joined/ discontinued the course are not eligible for giving options to the same course.
Candidates who are satisfied with their course/ college allotment in the 1st phase of counseling are informed that they need not give web options again.
For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to earlier notifications and Prospectus.
NCC and CAP Category merit lists are displayed on website www.knruhs.in
University Fee: Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses by way of payment gate-way and down-load the allotment letter.
Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
The candidates who have already secured a seat and have joined in the 1st Phase of counseling, opted for and are allotted to other College in 2nd Phase should note that, their seat allotted in the 1st Phase of counseling is automatically cancelled and allotted to other candidates in the same round.
They have to report at the new college with allotment letter and original certificates taken from previous college and they need not pay University fee again.
Tution Fee: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt./ Private Non-Minority AYUSH Colleges.
- Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college/ course during 2nd phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during 2nd phase of counseling itself. Hence, candidates are informed to give options for all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix.
- The details of vacant seats available due to non-joining of 1st phase counseling will be placed in the www.knruhs.in on 25-10-2018.
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://tsbahnu.tsche.in
- Candidates are informed that if they opt for a seat and allotted during this phase of counseling and do not join, candidates who discontinue the course after second phase of counseling will be debarred for three years (3-years) from participating in future counseling’s for AYUSH UG admissions and will forfeit bond amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only).
- Hence Candidates and Parents are advised to give options carefully and to the course/ colleges in which they are interested to join.
- The selected candidates have to download the allotment order by paying the University fee via payment gate-way, check the allotment details and report to the Principal of concerned College with all original certificates, Bond, and pay the Tuition fee (as fixed by the Government) at the allotted college within the stipulated time to complete the process of admission.
- The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.