Telangana 2nd Round B and C Category MBBS/ BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
In continuation of earlier notification dated 28.06.2018 and 13.07.2018, KNR University of Health Sciences proposes to conduct 2nd phase of Online counseling for filling up the vacant MBBS/ BDS seats, under MANAGEMENT QUOTA, (B & C/ NRI) in Private Un-aided Minority, Un-aided Non-Minority Medical Colleges and Un-aided Non-Minority Dental colleges/ Army Dental Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences in the state of Telangana.
All the candidates in the final merit list for Management quota (for B & C/ NRI Categories) displayed on KNR UHS website on 11-07-2018 and candidates added to the merit list as per Hon’ble High Court orders are informed to attend on-line counseling as per the schedule given below at Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education, O.U Campus, Hyderabad (PGRRCDE, OU CAMPUS).
Allotment of seats will be done as per the on-line counseling procedure following Government regulations and as per Hon’ble High Court orders.
Schedule of On-Line Counselling:
Venue: Prof. RAM REDDY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION, OSMANIA UNIVERSIY CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
B & C Category:
Rank in the Provisional Merit List
|8.30 A.M||1 to 1000|
1001 to 2000
|2001 to 3000|
3001 onwards till Last Rank* (Subject to availability of seats)
* Note: Candidates will be permitted into the counseling hall subject to availability of MBBS/ BDS seats. Notification for on-line counseling does not mean definite allotment of seat as more candidates have registered on-line than available number of seats.
1) VACANT SEATS OF B & C CATEGORY WILL BE DISPLAYED ON KNRUHS WEBSITE, ONE DAY BEFORE COUNSELING.
2) IN OBEDIENCE TO THE ORDERS OF THE HON’BLE HIGH COURT, CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR ON-LINE OPTIONS STRICTLY AS PER MERIT IRRESPECTIVE OF DATE OF ADDITION TO THE LIST.
Candidates shall attend for counseling with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, KNRUHS, payable at Warangal towards University fee for B & C Category for MBBS/ BDS Courses as follows:
For B – Category:
1) MBBS Rs. 40,000 = 00
2) BDS Rs,20,000 = 00
For C – Category (NRI):
1) MBBS Rs. 70,000 = 00
2) BDS Rs. 40,000 = 00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government. (Already displayed in KNRUHS, Website).
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Eligible candidates have to attend for online counseling with all Original Certificates for verification in person with parent/ guardian compulsorily. Proxies will not be permitted. Custodian Certificates will not be permitted.
2) Candidate has to submit D.D towards University fee at the counseling centre and obtain the allotment letter. They have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter along with Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee.
3) Selected candidate has to submit the D.D. towards the University fee and obtain the allotment letter without fail on the day of counseling immediately, otherwise disciplinary action will be initiated.
4) If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned above, his/ her admission will be cancelled automatically and they will not be eligible for Mop-up round of counseling.
5) For Muslim Minority Medical Colleges only Muslim Minority students are eligible for selection.
6) Management quota seats for BDS at Army Dental College are reserved for wards of Army personnel only as per AWES Regulations.
7) Candidates who have taken seat in MBBS/ BDS course in First Phase of counseling are eligible to attend Second Phase, if they wish to slide to other College/ Course as per Merit. Candidates are also eligible to slide from C-Category to B-Category.
8) Candidates who have already joined during First Phase have to come with earlier allotment order, fee receipt, receipt of certificates/ admit card issued by College.
9) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNR UHS website for any other information.
10) Candidates who have joined will not be permitted to cancel the seat (or) discontinue the course after Second Phase of counseling of Management Quota seats.
11) Candidates who are allotted a seat in the second phase of counseling and have not joined or discontinued the course after joining in the first or second phase of counseling will not be eligible for Mop-up round of counseling.