NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS INTO BPT, B. Sc. NURSING 4YDC. B. Sc (MLT) & P. B. B. Sc. (N) 2YDC COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR – 2018-19
Application forms are invited on-line for admission into the following courses for the academic year 2018-19 into affiliated colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal in the state of Telangana from eligible candidates.
The candidate has to apply separately for each course.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e. B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree Course.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc. (MLT).
- Post Basic BSc (Nursing) 2 Years Degree Course.
Application forms are available separately for each course on-line on the web-site: https://tsparamed.tsche.in from 11.00 A.M. on 11-08-2018 to 31-08-2018 up to 5.00 P.M.
Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to POST BASIC B.SC., (N) 2 YEARS DEGREE Courses for the academic year 2017-18
Availability of online Application form https://tsparamed.tsche.in
|From 11.00 A.M. on 11-08 -2018 to 31-10-2018 by 5.00 P.M|
|Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||
To be notified.
Dates of verification of original certificates
|To be notified|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||
To be notified
Dates of exercising web options for admission into POST BASIC B.SC., (N) 2 YEARS DEGREE courses
|To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||
To be notified
BPT Course: Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
B.Sc. (MLT) Course: Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
B.Sc. (Nursing) 4YDC Course: Educational qualification:
a) 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
b) 10+2 Passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE/ NIOS/ APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
c) Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
d) Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects and English is compulsory subject as per order of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No. F. No. 1-6/2016 – INC, Dated: 21-09-2016.
Post Basic BSc(N) 2YDC Course:
1. Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination.
Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
2. Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
(Eligibility Criteria is as per G.O.Ms.No.269, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt. 30- 11-2009 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.194, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt. 07-07-2011, G.O.Ms.No.40, HM & FW (K2) Dept., Dt.18-02-2012 and orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time.
3. Government Service Candidates: Should have completed 2 years of service as a staff nurse in Medical and Health Department and Vaidya Vidhana Parishad in the State of Telangana as on 30.06.2018. Service certificate as a staff nurse should be enclosed issued by the respective employer and must be a regular employee. Service certificate, regularization orders as staff nurse should be enclosed.
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2018.
Candidate born on or after 02-01-2002 are not eligible for admission into any of the above courses.
Rs. 2,000/- for OC/ BC
Rs. 1,600/- for SC/ ST Candidates for each course separately.
The candidates are informed to take the print-out of application and submit along with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies at the time of verification of Original Certificates at help-line centres as per schedule notified by KNR University of Health Sciences.
CANDIDATES NEED NOT SEND THE PRINT-OUT OF APPLICATION TO THE UNIVERSITY:
Merit List for all the above courses will be displayed on the web-site of the KNRUHS after verification of the Original Certificates.
Candidates are directed to read the prospectus of each of the courses displayed on KNRUHS web-site i.e. www.knruhs.in carefully before filling the on-line application form and payment of application fee.
ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH SELF ATTESTED COPIES TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME VERIFICATION AT HELP-LINE CENTER.
Common to B. Sc (N) 4YDC/P. B. B. Sc (N) 2YDC/ BPT/ B. Sc (MLT)
1) Print out of on-line application Form.
2) SSC or any equivalent examination showing date of birth.
3) Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination for admission i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
4) Bridge course certificate.
5) Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which the candidate last studied.
6) Candidates who have studied in the state of Telangana/ A.P.
(a) If the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study/ bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate shall be submitted.
(b) A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in Telangana/ A.P., study/ bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate in those places shall be submitted.
(c) A candidate who has not studied in any school/ institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
(d) Candidates who have not studied in any school/ college in the state of Telangana but resided in Telangana with private study in Telangana & seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination (6th to Inter) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local by virtue of residence shall be submitted.
7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the state of Telangana have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the either of the parents issued by MRO to claim seats under unreserved category.
8) Latest Permanent Caste Certificate in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Backward Class Candidates issued by competent authority of state of Telangana.
For POST BASIC BSc(N) 2YDC COURSE: Candidate shall submit GNM Marks memo, Pass certificate and Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
NOTE: In case of any new colleges are affiliated to the University for the year 2018-19 before the date of Counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up.